Chapter 10

"I don't think Bella understood me." Lucius exclaimed, sounding oddly disappointed as he look down at the little girl who was now making spit bubbles as Rafael tries to feed her.

"What are you going to do about it?" Anthony grumbled, sipping his coffee rather aggressively. "Are you going to shove me away like you did earlier?"

"Or are you gonna twerk for her again?" Elois teased, snickering when he saw his brother's face turn red.

"I wasn't twerking!" He exclaimed, sounding embarrassed. He scratched the back of his neck. "That's just how I show how poop works to Bella."

Rafael looks at him in shock. He also looked at Lucius in disbelief. "Twerking so that poop can come out?"

Lucius immediately spat nonsense, sounding completely panicked. "What's wrong with what I was saying? I was just talking to Bella, which is equivalent to not being an idiot at all! Just because I talked like an idiot doesn't mean that I am an idiot!"

Anthony's sharp gaze turned to him. "So you think that I'm an idiot?"

Rafael hummed thoughtfully. "Well, Anthony did use baby talk on little Bells," Rafael looks at Bella affectionately and removed the little drool that oozed out of the corner of her mouth using a small towel that previously hung on his shoulder, "And you said that whoever talks like that is like an idiot."

Isabella didn't mind their small argument since she was pulling the spoon out of Rafael's hand while he was busy looking at Lucius.

"Does this mean that poop easily comes out if you twerk?" Elois said, not letting go of the twerking.

Lucius facepalms, wanting so much to disappear. "No,  cabrón."

(Dumbass.)

"Does this mean that you're calling me an idiot, cabrón? Because I talked like an idiot to Bella earlier?" Anthony asks menacingly with a grim smile plastered on his face that gave everyone but Isabella a chill running down their spine.

"N-No...!"

"Why did you stutter?" Rafael pointed out while he starts having a tug of war with Isabella using the spoon. They were making a mess of things because Isabella was not letting go of the spoon.

She whined and tugged once again.

"I didn't stutter!" He squeaked, looking so hot (Rafael), and so annoying (Elois), and so good of a dummy to murder (Anthony).

"Ahh!" Isabella whined but they ignored her. Her eyes watered and she snatched the spoon away from Rafael's defenseless hold and just threw the contents in the spoon, causing a mess.

Rafael immediately looked at her and cooed apologetically. "I'm sorry, Bella. I'm sorry that you got to hear things like poopy. You're too precious for this world to deserve to hear such things."

"Angaba!" She babbled, whining a little now. She wanted off of her seat.

"Yes, yes, I know." Rafael giggles at how adorable little Isabella was. He wants her to stay like a baby forever because she's just too precious for the world.

"Augh, Rafael's in his Bella world." Lucius feigned disgust as he watched the the guard and their sister.

Elois snickered and poked Lucius repeatedly. It's like he's poking a bear but Elois ain't scared of a bear because Lucius is just little puppy who goes 'rawr!'

"You're already in Bella world." Elois teased. "We're all in Bella world, with a Bella fever and just loving little Bella here because she's a little sweetheart!"