thirty-six

Vincenzo groaned turning over in (Luca's) bed and reached out, desperately trying to feel the other boys warmth.

"Luke?" He sleepily mumbled peeling his eyes open.

Once his vision finally focused he saw a view he could get used to everyday.

Luca whirled around, tilting his head cutely at him, his shirt nowhere to be seen and his bed head perfectly in motion.

"Well I could get used to this." He sat up, a smirk gracing his face.

"Don't." Luca snorted reaching for a shirt at the end of the bed.

"Ah ah ah." Vincenzo tutted snatching the shirt of his grasp.

"Vin!" Luca whined, lamely reaching for the cotton material.

Vincenzo only smiled innocently, reaching up to grab the boys hips.

He pulled Luca in between his legs, their bare skin touching.

Vincenzo placed light kisses to his lean abs, as Luca let out a breathy sigh, the sun peeking through his blinds ever-so-slightly.

The two boys relished in the romantic silence, until Luca's phone blared, his ringtone following.

"Ugh." Vincenzo complained pulling back.

"Shush." Luca mushed his head, giggling as Vincenzo dramatically fell back.

"What's up, Troy?" Luca puffed out.

"Throwing another party tonight, love if you'd come." Troy sang into the phone.

"Yeah, sure we'll be there." He assured the boy.

"And by we you mean . . . Irina too right?" Troy suddenly asked.

"Why . . ?" Luca asked a grin forming on his face.

"No reason."
"Fuck that i'm in love with them." Troy exclaimed, distress evident in his voice.

"Love? Ooo now we're getting somewhere." Luca cheesed.

"No seriously. I have been ever since they punched that one kid for calling me Finneas."

Troy's real name was Finneas. He hated it.
He was named after his late older brother.

Honestly the siblings looked uncanny to each other.

All he heard all his life was "You look just like your brother!" "You're Finneas's younger brother right?" "You sure he didn't reincarnate?"

(The last one being the most disturbing in his opinion)

He started claiming the name "Troy" in middle school after this "High School Musical" obsession spurred.

He had only recently staring accepting little nicknames from those close to him.

"They always did have a mean left hook." Luca muttered, rubbing his forefinger over his bottom lip.

"Dude! Not the point."

"You brought it up!"

"Anyways, make sure Irina comes to the party, i've got something special planned." Troy pitched, nervously rubbing his hand on his pajama pants.

"Yeah sure." Luca agreed.

After hanging up Luca looked back at Vincenzo who lounged around in his bed, swiping through his phone.

Noticing the phone call had been cut, Vincenzo  leaned up and peppered kissed along the boys neck, drawing giggled from the recipient.

"What's gotten into you?"