Side Story #6 Bruno and Mayka

Bruno's POV

My head is already spinning due to too much wine. I can't even understand how I was able to handle the rides earlier.

I noticed that Mayka loves to hold hands. He is dragging me anywhere.

After our dinner at a five-star hotel recommended by Sir Cade, we went straight home.

I must say that Mayka talks a lot. I like the way he takes care of his brother too. Mayka is such a sweet guy.

"Hon, what movie do you want?" He asked me.

"Anything you like." I am actually not in the mood to watch. I am focused on my goal tonight. He promised me.

He has been serving me the whole night with everything. He is extra caring tonight.

My phone rang. It's either Sir Cade or his pregnant wife again.

I grabbed my shirt when I saw Sir Miles's name on the screen.

"Where are you going?"

"Sir Miles is calling."

"It's your off today." He hissed.

I answered the call first.

"I asked more wines to be delivered to your room. Mrs. Sheeba is on the way. Enjoy the night." He dropped the call.

"What does he wants from you?"

We heard a knock on the door. I opened to see Mrs. Sheeba with a wine cart. There are three different bottles of wine and a charcuterie board.

I just bowed to the old woman.

"These. He said he asked Mrs. Sheeba to deliver these." I told him.

"Sit down beside me." He asked.

I just followed him. Mayka is my first relationship. I never had a crush on someone. I just woke up one day thinking of him. His smile is contagious. Actually, when he asked me that day I was still in doubt about my feelings for him. I am not sure if I am in love with him. What I know is his presence makes me happy.

"Did you prepare yourself?" He asked.
Prepare what? I have no idea.
"Are you drunk?" Mayka asked me.

He is tipsy again. I don't want him drunk tonight. I want him to remember every single detail of what I am about to do to him. I researched for this. Even sir Cade is giving me his unsolicited tips.

Mayka cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

He stood up to lock our room.

He took off his shirt and pushed me to the bed.

Woaaah...

What's wrong with him? He is so aggressive.

He undid my pants. I just let him do what he wants. I am busy admiring his beautiful face.

"You are huge, Mayk." I touched him for the first time.

"You are too. Beautiful."

I smiled at him.

He climbed on top of me without pulling away from the kiss. It was sloppy, I think my face is so wet because of his kisses.

Damn! Mayka is turning me on.

He was licking my neck down to my chest while his hand is busy stroking my hardened member.

He removed my boxers. "Are you ready?" He asked me.

All I can do is just smile at him.

He positioned between my thighs.

Oops...