VegasPete | Chapter 4 [R18+]

TRIGGER WARNING: Rape, violence, and physical/verbal abuse.

- Pete -

Pain radiated through my lower body with just the slightest movement, and my body felt like it was falling apart. Bruises and marks permeated through almost every single part of my body. I slowly opened my eyes from the nightmare. My blurry vision began to focus on the light that passed through the dark, black curtains. I started recalling everything that happened in my brain. Images flowed back in, as if reinforcing my feelings of suffering now more than ever. Please, let this all not be true. I wish it was only a dream... Can it be just like that, please?

An image of me breaking into the house.

The image of me getting captured.

The image of me fighting them.

And the part that I...

Each picture that flashed was focused on a single person's face. The more I remembered, the more I thought of that face in my head. The torment and suffering I felt multiplied.

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth from the sharp pain I felt in my naked body's back. I tried to use my hands to support myself. But that's when I realized that my forearms were firmly restrained by a leather belt. I felt the pain in my muscles that made me cramp. I forcefully thrusted my forearms to get it out of the bond, but it didn't work. I was still weak. My arms got so bruised that it was almost unbearable.

"Are you awake?" A familiar voice called out, and I jumped in paranoia before glancing at the man that just stepped into the bedroom.

"Vegas, let me go," I said even though my voice was still hoarse. My throat felt so dry and it was stinging and hurting.

"Wake up. You're doing great, Pete," Vegas, the bastard, was holding a pitcher and poured water in a glass.

He smiled softly then turned to look at me with a sly smirk. His eyes flashed with satisfaction when he saw my condition. The more he stared at me, the more fear grew in my heart little by little. I raised my legs a bit and sat up. Even though my arms were still tied, I still wanted to find something to cover myself with. Or just make me feel a little bit safer.

"Here, have a drink first." Vegas held the glass of water to my mouth. I immediately shook my head and looked away.

"I don't want it!" Despite how thirsty I really was, I would definitely never ask anything from this person.

"Huh, you're going to die already and you're still acting stubborn," said Vegas, grinning. I didn't even turn my head to look at him. I didn't want to remember in my head all the things he did to me. I knew if I looked at his face, I would be transported back to that time again.

"Drink it!" Vegas yelled loudly before squeezing my cheeks with his hands to forcefully turn my face to him, shoving the glass at my mouth.

"I don't want it! Hmf!" I tried to push him away but I couldn't fight him. He poured the water into my mouth, regardless of whether I could drink it or not.

"Ack... Hng..." I choked on the water that flowed into my mouth and got in my nose until tears appeared in my eyes because I couldn't breathe for a second.

"Huh. That's better. I brought you so much water, you know?" said Vegas as he placed the empty glass next to his bed.

"Ack... I didn't even ask for it! Let me go! Or just kill me now!" I tried to force my wrists back and forth in hopes that the belt would loosen.