𝟐𝟔. 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

-click above to see full pic-

jacob had an interview today with his costar lilia buckingham for an upcoming movie. i was planning on picking him up and then we were going to get smoothies afterwards.

he told me to come by at three but i got there twenty minutes earlier just to be there. i had nothing else to do so why not you know?

i got out my car and went inside the building. they didn't even start the interview yet, they were getting ready.

the makeup people were applying their last touches to them and when they were done, they started talking and laughing about God knows what.

lilia then started to put her hair into this hairstyle and i could hear her say, even though it was kinda hard to hear anything with all the noise, "can you come and help me," to jacob with a smile on her face.

i could feel some type of mixture of anger and sadness mixing up inside me but it was probably just jealousy.

he helped her braid her hair which got me kind of mad cause it reminded me of how he liked to play with my hair but like i said: it's probably just jealousy. i mean, the only girls i'm used to seeing him around are hannah, mary, and annalisa but i don't know..

she then helped him comb his hair and they continued to talk and smile.

i took a sip from my water that i was finishing. this water's been in my fridge for like three days and no one's drinking it. might as well finish it now. i'm thirsty anyway. i feel like this interview is going to be long and i'm not gonna wait like forty minutes for smoothies.

they did the last touches to their hair and at the end, jacob put a hair behind her ear.

"looks nice," i heard him faintly say, "you look pretty."

he smiled and looked at her which made her like blush and do this preppy giggle or whatever.

that was my breaking point.

i tried to hide all my anger in all this time but when whatever just occurred between them happened, i lost it and i clenched my fists hard forgetting i had the water bottle.

the cold water splashed on my thighs and i flinched.

some cameramen or whatever offered to give me some napkins but i told them it was fine.

i guess my flinch and quiet scream caught jacob and lilia's attention and they saw me.

"hey," jacob said walking over to me, "what happened?," he asked looking at all the water over me.

"accidentally squeezed this," i mumbled holding up the bottle with no emotion. i really wasn't in the mood to talk to him right now. i was angry, upset, sad, and disappointed in him right now.

"how'd you 'accidentally squeeze' this?," he asked laughing.

i shrugged.

"what happened?," he asked me.

"nothing," i said.

"no really what's wrong?," he asked.

"nothing," i said.

"y/n please -."

"please what?"

"just tell me what's wrong and we could fix whatever it is. please? is it something i did? is it something that happened?"

"i said nothing," i said lightly yelling at the word "nothing."

he looked at me in astonishment. i really don't get how he doesn't know what's wrong. how can you look at a girl like that and romantically play with her hair while being in a relationship with someone?