Chapter 217: Death Cycle (XV)

There was suddenly a slight change to the air around them. Then, Zuo Xian's figure appeared not far away.

"'他'在哪里?"左弦看着尚可问道。他问的自然是帝馗,出发前,霍轩让他留意这只丧尸王,而他则暗处监控。然而帝馗白天安静得仿佛不存在一般,晚上又不见踪影,实在难以捉摸。正因如此,左弦才会将尚可带出来。在这种地方,即使发生冲突,也只会波及丧尸。

"Where is 'he'?" Zuo Xian looked at Shang Ke and asked. He was naturally asking about Di Kui. Before they departed, Huo Xuan asked him to pay attention to this zombie king while he monitors in secret. However, Di Kui was so quiet during the day as if he didn't exist. At night, he disappeared and was very elusive. Therefore, Zuo Xian decided to bring Shang Ke out. Even if they clashed in this kind of place, only zombies would be affected.

"不知道。"尚可回答的同时,用感知四处搜索了一下,并没有什么发现。像霍轩和帝馗这种级别的强者,若有意隐藏,基本没有人能够找到他们。

"I don't know." Shang Ke replied. At the same time, he used his perception to search around. He didn't find anything. If powerful people like Huo Xuan and Di Kui wished to hide, almost no one could find them.

"你最好保障他不会出手伤人,或者故意引来丧尸围击佣兵团。"左弦冷冷地盯着他,毫不掩饰自己的敌意。

"You better make sure that he won't hurt people, or deliberately attract zombies to surround the mercenary group." Zuo Xian stared at him coldly and didn't hide his hostility.

尚可嗤笑:"以他的实力,用得着那么麻烦吗?"

Shang Ke scoffed, "Does he have to go through such trouble with his strength?"

左弦瞥了他一眼,又看了看旁边的霍轩,说道:"走吧,前面聚集了大量丧尸,那里应该就是他们的巢穴,我们兵分两路,你们自己小心。"

Zuo Xian gave him a glance, then looked at Huo Xuan who was beside him and said, "Let's go. A large number of zombies is gathered in front, that place should be their lair. We will split two ways and go there. You guys be careful."

说完便不再理会两人,兀自离去。

After saying so, he no longer cared about the two of them and just left.

霍轩皱了皱眉,对左弦抛下队友的行为颇为不悦。不过现在也没有时间纠结这些,霍轩走到尚可身边,伸手搭向他的腰,打算像之前那样带他瞬移。

Huo Xuan frowned. He was quite unhappy with Zuo Xian's act of leaving teammates behind. However, he didn't have time to worry about it now. Huo Xuan walked to Shang Ke's side and reached out his hand to Shang Ke's waist, intending to take him teleporting like before.

尚可连忙避开:"你不用管我,先走吧。"

Shang Ke quickly avoided and said, "You don't have to worry about me. Go first."

"不要任性,过来。"霍轩不容置疑地将他抱入怀里,转瞬间穿越楼层,潜入了丧尸巢穴的腹地。

"Don't be willful. Come here." Huo Xuan pulled him into his embrace without allowing any doubts and passed through the floors in an instant, sneaking into the center of the zombie lair.

黑暗中,弥漫着难闻的腐臭味,丧尸们三五成群地在街道上、小巷中和房屋间来回走动。

Within the darkness, an unpleasant rotten smell permeated the air. The zombies walked in groups of three to five on the streets, walking back and forth in alleys and houses.