Episode 12

"Fever"

Lisa heard a hurried footsteps all over the house. It kept on going for a minute and then it suddenly stopped in her front door.

Her front door opened up and she peeks weakly to see on who it was.

Jungkook?

When she saw who it was, she weakly tried to stand up. Jungkook walked towards her hurriedly.

"Yah, you don't have to sit up. Just rest there and I'll handle everything"

"How did you managed to get in here? We have lots of guards on the gates" Lisa said weakly, or more like.... coldly.

"Hehe. They let me in"

Jungkook POV

An hour before he reaches Lisa

Jin ah gave me the address of Lisa. It's not that far from our residence. I can make it.

I ran out of the school and quickly made my way to the nearest medicine shop.

I was panting hard when I came inside of the store but I immediately forgot the exhaustion that I'm feeling when I saw something interesting.

Lee Sungmin.

He was holding a black plastic bag but then he immediately hid it from behind.

I don't have time for this that's why I headed straight to the counter and asked them three different kinds of medicines for fever.

"Who got a fever? You don't look like your suffering from fever right now" Sungmin's voice echoed on my side.

"It's for Lisa"

"Really? I knew it. She'll catch a cold because of you" Sungmin said, finally catching my attention.

"What?"

"Hmm? Don't you know? Lisa waited for you that day but you stood up on her. I thought you did it on purpose"

And with that, I quickly made my way out of the drugstore, running as fast as I can.

Aishhhh, why do you have to do that?

The moment that I reached her place, a big metal gate was presented right infront of me.

I knocked on the gates and three gigantic bodyguards came out of the place.

"Who are you?" A guy with a heavy beard asked.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Lisa's tutor"

"We don't believe you. Lady Kang doesn't told us anything about this" Guard 2 said.

"But-"

"Kick him out of the place" Guard with a heavy beard commanded.

The remaining two guards are charging at him slowly when a man's voice suddenly echoed all over the house.

"Stop! I command you to stop"