Stress - Lucifer

(A/n: drawing is just an expression study and another long one-shot because I had too much I wanted to put in it yayyyy ;-;)

Requested by: @psychoooooticccc (I'm so sorry I forgot to put the @T^T)

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• 今日は •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Lucifer; avatar of pride...and much less known; avatar of getting stressed out by his brothers' constant annoyance and rampant fighting.

The day started with Mammon trying to hide some bills mailed to him. Of course, Lucifer found out, resulting in Mammon having to clean every single bathroom. And just when you thought he'd learn not to upset Lucifer again, Mammon tried to 'convince' Lucifer to give him some money. Only the convincing was more Mammon trying to take Lucifer's wallet than anything else.

Later on, Levi came bursting in with another promo for Ruri-Chan. Each bottle of tainted dragu juice had a code for a chance to win some limited edition memorabilia. After constant begging for his brothers to help him, Lucifer finally caved in and had everyone help Levi finish the drinks to get the codes. Lucifer quickly got sick of the juice, growing more annoyed by the second.

That led him to have yet another argument with Satan, trying to get rid of his share of the drinks by inconspicuously switching his for Lucifer's bottles. Lucifer was quick to notice through and scolded Satan for it. Satan didn't take so kindly to Lucifer's lecture snapped back at him. Of course, Satan was later punished.

Asmo didn't come out scot-free either. He ordered a bunch of expensive beauty products that blocked the entrance to the mansion, preventing Lucifer from getting out and eventually running late for a meeting. Lucifer was beyond upset at this point but managed to keep his composure during the meeting. There he had more paperwork piled onto him.

And just when Lucifer thought things couldn't get any worst, he came home to find the twins had made a mess in the kitchen. Apparently, Beel ate Belphie's sushi thinking it was Mammon's. So then Belphie ate Beel's custard out of spite. Things just escalated from there. Lucifer was quick to punish them as well, making them clean the kitchen and forcing them to go and buy more groceries.

By the end of the day, Lucifer was stressed, tired, and absolutely infuriated. He ordered everyone to stay out of his office or suffer the consequences.

You left for a bit to give some stuff to Simeon, so unfortunately you missed the part where Lucifer yelled at everyone. And when you came back, the brothers were all in their rooms, so no one was there to warn you about Lucifer's wrath.

You quietly crept to his office, clueless of the fury you were about to unleash. Knocking on the door, you heard Lucifer groan from the other side. Immediately your heart jumped.

"What is it now?!" He roared as he swung the door open.

"I-I take it this is a bad time to ask to hang out with you..." You timidly spoke.

"Do you honestly expect with the day that I've had I'd spare you a moment of my time?! Honestly Y/n, how dense can you be?!" Lucifer barked.

"Lucifer, I didn't-"

"I've had enough of the pathetic excuses! With everything that's happened today, I couldn't care less about what you need! You're just as annoying as my brothers! Whatever stupid thing you wanted from me, just forget it!" He shouted.