22

"I've never seen you get to frustrated while playing that game." Kuroo says while sitting next to him on the couch.

"I'm trying to teach someone how to play but they're an idiot!" I say while furiously spamming a button on my switch.

"Who're you teaching?" Kuroo asks in curiosity.

"A friend..." I reply while putting my switch down and replying to y/n's text then picking my switch back up.

"Is it the same person you've been texting for the past month~?" Kuroo smirks.

"Mhm..." I say as I glare at him for his suspicious tone.

"Is it a girl~?" He asks already knowing the answer but wanting to tease kenma.

"Yes..."

"It's seems she's caught your attention since you always text and call her, that's something you only do with me and sometimes shoyo~" Kuroo laughs.

"I guess she did but I don't know her in real life yet even though she knows me.." I say while grabbing my phone to respond.

"Then what do you know about her?" He asks.

"Her name is Y/n, she's short, close friends with karasuno, plays volleyball and my guess is she goes to Fukurōdani since she practices with Bokuto all the time." I say while not looking up from my switch.

"Wait Y/n? The one who took Bokuto the day we were at Karasuno?!" Kuroo asks in surprise.

"Mhm that Y/n."

"I think I know who she is from that day!" Kuroo says as he smirks and catching my attention.

"What?" I say while looking at him to continue.