Jealousy

NO POV

The walk to the University was very awkward. Jimin was continuously talking to Jungkook. And Tae was looking with burning eyes to them. Not once Jungkook looked back to see him. Tae was on verge of breaking down. Was his love so weak that it broken in piece just like that. Okay fine it was his fault that he didn't understand his feeling and hurt his Kookie but they at least loved each other as best friends was his friendship this weak that 10 days and poof. Jungkook doesn't even look at him like before?

They reached the class. Tae was relieved at least they will sit on the same desk. They entered the class. Jimin pulled Jungkook with him and went to sit on their desk. Taehyung had enough now. He was frustrated. He hugged his Kookie. He piggyback his Kookie. He intertwined his hand with his Kookie. And now he is sitting in his desk with his Kookie. He is surely trying to steal his Kookie. Taehyung went to them with burning eyes.

" Shorty ! This is my seat." Jimin looked at the angry tiger with confusion.

"But I always sit here Tae." Tae is now beyond angry. For once he is trying to steal his Kookie and now he claimed his seat his and he called him TAE! Oh its making Tae really angry.

" First I'm not your Tae , I'm his Tae only." Tae spat angrily and pointed at Kookie. " And second I always sit with my Kookie so stop stealing my best friend and sit somewhere else he is mine only mine. " Jimin and Jungkook was shocked. Not only them, the whole class was shocked including the hyungs who were enjoying the drama.

Well, not really the class is already used to watching Taekook drama so well back to the drama.

" Taehyung, Don't say that. He hasn't done anything. "

" You are mine Kookie.... And why the fuck are you calling me Taehyung? " Tae said with a stern face, gritting his teeth.

"Chill tiger. No one stealing our Kookie. " he said ruffling Jungkook's hair.

" He is my Kookie only mine, Only I can call him Kookie. You can call him Jungkook ! Or better don't call him at all." Jimin chuckled as he got up the chair and was about to go to sit in the next desk. He took a step back and whisper in Tae's ear.

" Keep your bunny close tiger..... " Tae glared back at him. " I might steal him soon. " Jimin winked and went to the desk.

"See you after class Kookie." Taehyung was about to burst fire at him but the teacher entered the class and he had to take his seat. Tae went to his seat. Kookie was taking his books out. Tae pulled his hands and intertwined. Kookie was startled. He looked at Tae. His eyes were burning red.

" Taehyung.... Can you leave my hands, I need to write notes."

" No ! And for the last time It's Tae not Taehyung." He said with straight face.

" But Taehy- "

" If you call me that again I'm going to kiss you Kookie. Right here right now. " Tae said without even looking how flustered the younger was. Kookie bit his lips and looked down.

"B-but I.... have t-to write n-notes." He said nervously.

" It's your left hand, you are right handed. "

" But Tae - "

" I left your hand once Kookie , just once and I almost lost you forever. I'm not leaving your hand ever again. No one will ever steal you from me. I won't let that midget even touch you. You are mine. " Tae said and kissed his knuckles. Jungkook felt overwhelmed by his words. He is sure he skip a heartbeat . But he is afraid to be broken again. Will his heart be able to handle if Tae left him again.