EIGHTEEN ; hey there alex

(CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - hey there alex)
in real life !

it had been a few weeks since sapnap and george left and went back to their abodes. ever since, clay has been calling george more often, leaving holly in the dust.

she hadnt streamed since she was invited to the smp. her fans had been tweeting at her, pming her and such. but the most important thing, alex.

he had tried to contact her through friends and social media but she was nowhere to be found. had she really just left the face of the planet? or was she taking a break from social media?

unholly is live! im back baby!

holly brushed her hair, tying it up into a low bun before setting up her stream.

she turned on her face cam then started, "hey, chat! im back from my break," she smiled, looking at her chat which rolled faster than it ever has.

"im sorry i left so vastly and didnt tell you guys. ive kinda been a little sad but im better now. how are you guys?" holly explained. she rubbed her eyes since it was three-seventeen in the morning for the floridan.

her eyes bags remained distinct from the rest of her facial features. her skin was oddly pale, probably because she hadnt ate in three days and was surviving off monsters. she felt like shit.

quackityhq donated $5!
YOURE ALIVE OMG IM JOINING VC

holly sighed as she read the donation in mind. the familiar ping rang through her ears as alex screamed in spanish.

"¡¿cómo te atrevesa dejar la faz de la tierra, pedazo de mierda!? estaba muy preocupado, intenté llamarte y enviarte mensajes de texto, ¡incluso le pregunté dream! vete a la mierda, vete a la mierda, vete a la mierda," alex yelled into his mic.

"sorry! im sorry, okay?! jesus fucking christ," she sighed, turning back to her monitor.

ehmuhlee donated $10!
hi holly! im soops glad your back. make sure you take care of yourself because i love you and you deserve the world. also, you promised the guitar stream :)

"hi, ems! yes, i did promise the guitar stream. ill go get it," holly ran to the corner of her room, picking up the rather large wooden instrument and bringing it back to her desk. "okay, i have it. uhm, what should i sing?"

"can you sing hey there delilah?" alex spoke softly.

the girl nodded, she slowly began to strum her guitar, quietly singing the lyrics. "sorry if its bad, im nervous."

"hey there delilah, whats it like in new york city? im a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. time square cant shine as bright as you, i swear its true. hey there delilah, dont you worry about the dis-" holly stopped singing, letting out a breathy laugh as she read the donation.

quackityhqluvers donated $14.20!
sing the song but its about quackity. 99% chance he will blush

"sing the song but its about quackity- oh my god," she smiled at the camera, "okay then,"

"wait, WAIT!" alex screamed before holly strummed the guitar.

"hey there alex, whats it like in mexico? im a thousand miles away but boy tonight you look so handsome, yes you do. time square cant shine as bright as you, i swear its true. hey there alex, dont you worry about the distance. im right here if you get lonely, give this song another listen, close your eyes... listen to my voice its my disguise. im by your side," holly sang.