Chapter 42

They finished the pizza while talking over their favorite movies before calling it a day as it got late.

Nandini couldn't stop thinking about him as she lay on her bed.

Soon sleep took over and she fell asleep.

The next day she groaned as Navya jumped on the bed to wake her up.

"We are hanging out today. Get up and get ready. Go go.", Navya urged her to wake up but Nandini snuggled inside the blankets.

" We are just hanging out. They won't mind my homeless fashion. I will get up after some time.", Nandini murmured and Navya frowned.

" Come lay down with me. There's a lot of time before they come. ", Nandini offered and Navya moved to argue but Nandini pulled her down and cuddled with her to sleep again.

Navya chuckled before falling asleep herself.

They woke up to a phone ring and Nandini lazily grabbed it and pressed answer.

"Hello", She said half asleep.

"Open the door.", She heard Manik's voice but was too sleepy to register his words.

"It's too early for such a prank.", She whispered cuddling with Navya, and heard him laughing.

"Why don't you open the door and see if it's a prank?", he asked her, and she frowned before lazily sitting up.

"I will kill you if it's a prank.", She whispered as she shakes Navya a little to get up and walk out of the door rubbing her eyes as she sleepwalked and opened the door leaning on the wall.

She looked at the three of them standing outside looking fresh and ready.

She left the door open and walked back laying down on the sofa to sleep tired from staying up late last night after Manik left thinking about her future and making decision.

The three of them chuckled before walking in shutting the door.

Navya walked out of the room equally sleepy and hugged Cabir leaning on him to sleep.

"You guys were sleeping. After asking us to wake up and come here to meet you.", Cabir asked shaking his head at the two of them.

Manik glanced at Nandini and noticed she was tired and very sleepy as she curled herself to the sofa hand rest laying down with eyes closed.

"I went to wake Nandini after reaching home but she convinced me to sleep and I couldn't deny it. I love her cuddles.", Navya said and Nandini laughed as she listened to them still half asleep.

" More than mine?", Cabir asked frowning at Nandini and Navya laughed not answering him.

" Hers is the best.", Navya said and he frowned as others laughed at him.

"I have to agree.", Mukti added and Nandini gave her a lazy smile.

" Aww.", Nandini spoke as she opened her eyes to look at them.

"Sometimes the truth hurts. Don't worry you will get used to it.", Nandini teased him watching him frown as she moved to the kitchen a little more awake now.

"Nice Outfit Cutie. Something you would like to tell all of us.", Cabir teased back seeing her in a large man's t-shirt and she blushed as she took out water.

Her eyes found Manik and he was raising an eyebrow at her.

"It's mine. Don't get any ideas.", Nandini shut him up and he lay down his head on Navya's lap.

"Sad. I thought I will be seeing the day we talked about soon.", Cabir teased her further and even kissed Navya to add effect.

Nandini ignored him but Mukti and Manik frowned in confusion.