Begining

Bold = Thinking

•••

I make my way down the sidewalk, skipping the lines and cracks. Strategically only putting two feet in each square. I hold on to my backpack straps for dear life thinking they could fall off at an moment.

Soon enough the long sidewalk ends and I am met with a set of stairs. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out quickly I move up the stairs hoping for a great school year.

As I walk down the familiar hallway, passing what used to be my destination. I head to the first class it says on my list and take a seat somewhere in the middle.

Fingers crossed I wait impatiently in my seat staring at the door that my friends could possibly walk through.

About 15 minutes later the bell rings signaling the beginning of the first class. Though I was quite disappointed of the fact I had no friends in this class I stayed hopeful for the remainder of it.

An hour later and the 2nd bell of the day had rang. I make a mad dash for the door and head to my next class. Luckily this time my friend was in this class.
He was walking in with a boy about 2 inches shorter than him, arm slung around his shoulder and laughing at whatever the shorter boy was saying. I quickly run up to him to greet him.

"Taehyung, God you don't know how boring class is without you
I had-"
"Hoba, this is Jimin, we met at summer camp, you know the one you couldn't go to because your pare-" I didn't want him to finish that sentence.

"Oh wow, really! Haha that's great