Chapter 1 - Quirk

It was early in the morning and the sun was just rising on July 15th. A small white chimera was walking towards his school in his tiny black suit, but at the doorstep of the great UA was a little red basket. Nezu rushed up to the basket and saw a small infant inside the basket. The infant only looked about 3 months old and had green hair and what seemed like glowing emerald eyes, which were staring straight at him with confusion. He immediately picked up the basket with the child inside and brought him into UA.

Once getting into his office, Nezu, not knowing what to do, he tried to find any clue to why and who left the child in front of UA. He took out the infant and placed him on top of his desk while he went through the basket. Nezu took out all of the blanket in the red basket, and found a note at the very bottom. He read the note and it said,

Hello to any person who is reading this,
I hope you are one off the heroes in the UA staff because if you aren't please hand my son over to them. You see, I am the mother of this small infant and I am afraid that I will no longer be able to look after him. Villains are after him. You must be wondering why villains are after him, it's because this child is a very special and unique. He was born with a quirk and it's very dangerous. If fallen to the wrong hands, society would be doomed. I will not mention his quirk in this letter, but if you are one of the heroes, you would be able to ask for a quirk check on this child. Anyway for the reason why I can no longer look after this child is because after you read this letter I will probably be dead. If you're wondering about his other family... His father was killed a month ago, while our relatives are also dead. He is truly alone, so please find him a good family that will protect him well instead of mistreating him after finding out his quirk. His name is Izuku. Please take good care of him.
From his mother.

"Oh dear." Nezu exclaimed. He looked towards the baby called Izuku. "It seems like we have a mystery about you. Well, I guess the wisest thing would be to check your quirk, but Recovery Girl isn't here yet. So what to do now?"

Nezu picked up the infant and it looked up to him. The confusion face that the child had, so turned into one with a pure smile. Nezu smiled back and they just kept staring at each other until it was 8am. Teachers started to pour into the school to get ready for their lessons and that meant Recovery Girl would be in the infirmary. Nezu held the child in his paws and walked through the hallway with a giggling baby in his hands. Once they reached the infirmary Nezu knocked onto the door.

*knock**knock* "Are you inside Recovery Girl?" He asked.

"Yes, you can come in." She replied.

Nezu slid the door opened and Recovery Girl turned her chair towards the door. Nezu closed the door and walked towards Recovery Girl.

"Nezu, why do you have an infant in your paws?" Asked Recovery Girl who was quite shocked that the principal had a child.

He answered, "Well, you see, I found this child in front of the school when I reached it and I want to check his quirk."

Recovery Girl questioned, "What quirk? Children only get their quirk once they turn four."

Nezu sighed and handed her the letter he found. Recovery Girl read through the letter and once she finished, she placed it on her desk.

"I see. Well then, let's check his quirk then." She said as she hopped off her chair and walked towards the two.

Nezu handed her the child, but the child stopped smiling and wouldn't let go of his suit. Nezu tried to push him off, but the child continued to hold onto Nezu like his life depended on it. Once Recovery Girl and Nezu finally got him off, Recovery Girl went to check his quirk. When they were done, Recovery Girl handed the boy back to Nezu.

"It seems the boy really likes you Nezu." She commented.

"It seems so." Nezu responded while looking back down to the child, who was cuddling cloe towards him.

"Anyway, the results of the scan has come in." She said as she printed out a piece of paper. Recovery Girl read through the results and her eyes widened.

"Nezu, I think it's best if a hero looks after the child." She stuttered.

Nezu looked confused, "Why? Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Well..."

Nezu took the piece of paper Recovery Girl had just given him. It had,

Name: Izuku

Age: 3 months

Birthday: unknown

Quirk: Deletion

What quirk does: His quirk can delete/take away any quirk from existence and it can never be returned. For this to be required, he needs to see the person, but for Mutant type quirks, he needs to touch the target.

Drawbacks: takes energy.

"Oh my, this boy is going to be a target. No wonder why the mother left him in front of UA." Nezu said.

"What are we going to do now Nezu?"

"Well, we have to find a pro-hero that will look after him." He answered.

Recovery Girl replied, "But pro-heroes are busy with their hero duties. What then?"

Nezu sighed and looked at the now sleeping boy in his arms. The boy really felt safe around Nezu, since he was asleep in his arms even though he was in a strange and unfamiliar place. Nezu thought about what he was about to do might change his life.

"I will look after him." He announced.

Recovery Girl was frozen. 'Nezu, the person who hates humans because they did horrible things to him in the past, was going to look after a human child. Is this really safe?' Recovery Girl thought.

"Are you sure Nezu?" She asked out loud.

"Yes, I will look after the child." He repeated.

All Recovery Girl could do was nod and with that, Nezu walked out with his new adopted son. Nezu headed back into his office and laid the small bean down in the basket covering him in blankets and continued to do his job. The students were just coming into the school and Nezu was already tired, but knew that things were going to be more tiring from now on.

 The students were just coming into the school and Nezu was already tired, but knew that things were going to be more tiring from now on

                                                                      (What baby Izuku looks like.)