Chapter 11

"Come on baby brother, surely you aren't just all muscle and no brain correct", I taunted Kaito who punched the ground in annoyance causing our small audience to all laugh.

The audience in attendance was Venus who was holding Emmy who kept jumping up in joy her uncle and I spar. Hayden and the twins were playing a card game whilst all four rotated holding Emmy.

Several guards and maids stood at attention, awaiting my orders. My siblings paid them no mind as we too were all royalty and had the exact treatment back home.

Speaking of 'home', Elisa told me earlier this morning our parents had caught wind of finding my whereabouts and having a granddaughter and was coming to visit soon after they finish sorting the vampire kingdom affairs.

I couldn't lie saying I wasn't afraid from meeting them. It's very much different from having met my siblings as I never had parents. I mean I was an orphan my whole life and my master was the closet thing I had to a parent.

Bloodlust knocked me from my emotions as I stepped back and gave a uppercut to the chin before twisting my hips to perform a roundhouse kick to Kaito's torso making his body skid back a few meters.

Our family were no joke. Even the elite guards I sparred with crashed into the walls and had many broken bones after a few minutes but with my brother? No he merely only blocked or took my hits full on, roaring with excitement saying it had been too long since he had a real fight.

Why was I sparring my brother in the first place? Simple answer, complete boredom. Azaroth welcomed their stay as he said any family of mine to automatically his. The squeals my sisters and vomit sounds my brothers made hearing that sentence was hilarious.

Every morning a different sibling would knock on my door, asking to spend time with their niece. I could not deny any of them their request, maybe being their older sister was the reason why but they quickly did a schedule that Hayden gave me to which time of the day which sibling could visit.

I was impressed by how much consideration they took into account as I read the time slots for when Emmy needed to sleep, nap and her playtime. Also Hayden asked for permission from Azaroth before formulating the schedules so none of them would hinder his time with Emmy.

This wasn't the only change, the twins helped Azaroth form blueprints of better infrastructure in the populated cities as they both specialised in architecture. They immediately worked in better sewage systems and appropriate housing for the homeless

Venus busied herself with teaching the common folk and nobles alike with sword lessons, surprisingly she was a weapons specialist to which the army and people greatly benefited from over time. She teaches 3 lessons a day, all on different weapons teaching her students the importance of wielding any weapon and the danger they bring. She's teach her students self defence so when the humans unfortunately return for vengeance they could be better prepared.

Kaito spent his days helping built the homes the twins constructed or he was found training with the guards every morning, along with sparring helping the guards improve their athletic ability. My brother was a simpleton who had raw strength that overpowered our other siblings and was a combat specialist. Feya quickly became good friends with Kaito as they both sparred quite often bloodied and beaten black and blue yet would merely laugh about it after grabbing a drink together afterwards.

Hayden on the other hand was fascinating with the magic tower the demon kingdom possessed. He was a magician who always spoke to me about the wonders that magic brings to our lives. How the magic advancements helped our siblings and our people back home and he could speak for hours on end about the new discovery he made growing up.