Chapter 2 - On Board

When UA was on its lunch break, Nezu decided to go and have his cup of tea. Once he saw that the green haired baby was awake and watching him without making any sounds, it surprised him. It suddenly made him remember that he was going to be looking after the child. He still needed to fill in all the paper work, but he forgot something important. He didn't know how to take care of a human child. He was Nezu, the most intelligent thing in the world, yet he didn't even know how to look after a human infant.

'What do they eat? What do I need to buy to look after it? What is dangerous for the child?' Nezu thought with many other questions running through his head.

Nezu lowered his head and saw papers on his desk. He looked through them and saw a name on the sheets of paper. 'Tensei Iida.'

'If I remember correctly, he has a younger brother that should be at least Izuku's age. Maybe he knows what I should do.' Nezu thought.

Nezu spoke through the speakers and called Tensei Iida to his office, meanwhile with the student and his friends he just called, they were freaking out of what he might have done this time to be called by the principal.

Tensei and his friends all went through the hallways of the school and to the principal's office. They knocked on the door twice and heard a voice telling them to come in. Once they pushed the door, they saw a chimera sitting on a chair behind a desk with a smiling green haired child in his lap.

"Welcome Tensei, I see you brought your friends with you." Nezu welcomed as he stared towards Nemuri Kayama, Hizashi Yamada and Shota Aizawa.

They all sweat dropped and Tensei decided to break the tense in the air by asking why he was called for.

Nezu simply answered, "Well you see, I am having trouble and I need your help. Maybe your friends could also help, Tensei."

The students were stunned. They caused trouble everywhere, since they had a lot of different personalities in the group, which pretty much attracted trouble and yet the principal was asking them for help.

"What do you need you with sir?" asked Aizawa.

Nezu smiled and his head faced towards the child who was clueless on what was happening in the room. The students followed his gaze and it also landed on the child. Knowing that he was being looked at, he returned a huge, bright smile towards the new comers.

'Too bright!' They thought as they squinted their eyes.

"As you see I have a child with me. This is going to be my adopted son, but the thing is that I don't know how to look after a human child and I remembered that you, Tensei, have a younger brother that should be around his age. So I have asked you to help me." Nezu explained.

"I see, so we have to teach you how to look after a human child?" asked Tensei.

Nezu nodded and said, "Also for you to look after him when I am busy of course, since I have work as well. If you refuse, that's your choose, but you have to do a punishment for all the trouble you have caused."

The group gulped. That would be a lot of punishments. Hizashi and Nemuri dragged Aizawa and Tensei everywhere to hang out, but they always ended up as a disaster. This was their chance to get away from things for now, so they all accepted.

"That's what I like to hear." Exclaimed Nezu. "Now, any questions?"

Aizawa asked, "Nezu, if you are busy and we have class, what are we going to do with the child?"

"Well, I will inform the teachers soon and you will excused from your class, but you will have to catch up on lessons in your own free time." Nezu responded and Aizawa nodded.

Hizashi spoke up and asked, "Nezu, why are you adopting this child even though you know you will be busy?"

"Well you see, what I am about to tell you must not leave this room, you understand?" Nezu said with his smile gone and with a cold tone.

The students shivered, but nodded knowing that this might be really serious.

"This child is a special and unique. He was born with a quirk and his quirk is really dangerous," Nezu explained, "he needs to be protected by pro-heroes because villains might be after him because of his quirk. If fallen in the wrong hands, the world will be doomed. Before you ask, he is not been taken in by other pro-heroes because they might see him differently because of his quirk and they are busy all the time with their duties, while me on the other hand, can look after him in my house and at school, since I don't go around saving people."

The students just nodded to every word he said and wondered what his quirk might be. They were all first years in UA and they never heard about someone being born with a quirk before.

"May I ask what his quirk is and what it does, since we will be looking after that cute bean, we might need to know what might happen what he activates his quirk?" Questioned Nemuri.

Nezu sighed. "I will tell you but remember not to mention this to anyone and not to look at him differently."

Nezu hesitantly spoke. "His quirk is... deletion. His quirk gives him to the ability to erase quirks."

"But sir, that is exactly like Shota's quirk. Why would it be dangerous?" Hizashi said.

"It is like Aizawa's but its best if he has a quirk canceling bracelet because it can do more damage than Aizawa's quirk." Nezu explained.

Tensei replied, "Sorry sir, but please explain in more detail."

Nezu nodded and responded. "His quirk, deletion can delete a quirk or erase it out of existence... permanently and it can't be undone. Its only drawback is that it will take his energy. Once he looks at his target, he can take their quirk and for mutant quirk users, he just needs to touch them to delete their quirk."

There were a few gasps. Aizawa was shocked that his jaw dropped. Someone had a quirk that could do that?

'No wonder Nezu said that. His quirk is really dangerous and terrifying.' Thought the group.

Aizawa grinned knowing that there was someone who had a similar quirk than he did and stated, "Don't worry Nezu, we wouldn't see he differently. Even if he has a dangerous quirk, he is still a child that needs to be raised properly and he could one day become a hero just like us."

The rest agreed with his little speech and just like Izuku understood, he gave them another bright smile, warming the hearts in the room.

They all thought, 'We will protect this child, no matter the cost.'

Nezu was glad that his four students wouldn't look at Izuku differently from a normal child, but he wondered what the other UA staff's reaction to when they find out about Izuku and his quirk. He could only hope that they were good.

After, Nezu and Tensei talked about what a child would need for them to grow up while Nemuri, Hizashi and Aizawa were looking after the kid in the corner that kept giggling at Nemuri and Hizashi's little games of peek-a-boo. Aizawa just stared fondly at the kid and saw a quirk canceling bracelet on his right wrist.

As the day was coming to an end, Tensei and his group of friends went home and so did Nezu and his little follower.