Shock!! Shock!!! Shock!!!!

Baani's POV

Kabeer didn't speak a word since then! And his silence is making me tensed more.

After an hour ride, we reached the same road of farm house but it was looking so beautiful in night! The stars covered the whole way of sky! Away from the main city, it looked breathtaking.

I wish Kabeer wasn't so tensed...otherwise I would've loved to stop here for some time.

Suddenly the car stopped and I looked at him.

"Come out" he said opening the door and I looked at him confused but did what he said because I know if I deny right now, I'll be a Lion's prey!

Cold breezes just passed by me and this was amazing.

I looked at the sky where those stars were shining and it looked as if I'm in another world!!

Shit!! I forgot...Kabeer was so tensed!!!!

"Kabeer" I said but there was no reply.

"Kab.." Turning back I was saying but words died inside only.

There he was on his knees with a red velvet box which had a... ring.

"Marry me" he said and I blinked my eyes twice thinking this to be a dream.

What The Fuck!

This is surely a dream!!!!

SOMEONE PINCH ME!!!!

IT'S A DREAM FOR SURE!!!

KABEER'S POV

The day she told me that she can't forgive anything of that day in farm house was because of that vermilion on her head and that chain around her neck which reminds her of the pact..in which we married , it hit me hard!!

And that is why the day in morning when we had that fight in shower, I told her that I'll not beg for the forgiveness now! I'll earn that now!

And I knew the way to earn that!!

Everyone teaches some or the other things in life..and one of the cliche from Baani's book shelf taught me a thing in my life-

You can't make that heart of yours forget anything! Whether good or bad! But to overpower those bad memories...create new ones!Those beautiful memories which will never remind you of the bad ones! Whenever you look back on that day or place you just remember good memories!

But this is not the only reason to marry her again!

There is more bigger..I must say, biggest one to do so!

And I'm doing that right now!

But I am hell nervous!! I've never done that before!!

Heck! I'm not able to do that now!!!

"What the fuck!!" were her first words and if this was some other time I would've laughed.

"Marry me" I again said

"Uh..is that a prank" she asked and I glared her

"I'm nervous!" I admitted and she looked at me giving me 'are you drunk' look followed by a questioning look of what are you doing and WHY !!

"Marry me because...I would like to date you" I said and she looked at me but then started laughing!

"It's a dialogue of The Proposal movie" She chuckled and I scratched the back of my neck!