Part 4 : Humans

Please point out any mistakes I may have made. Quick warning that I am working on two main stories and one non-priority crossover fanfic so stuff will be slower

I realized that I never described what she was wearing and what she looks like, she has a long straight skirt very simple and a long sleeved sweater or shirt idk what it's called. of course it's all plain white and transparent... no stop what you're thinking!!!! hey are a part of her body. So none of those thoughts!! She has black eyes and white hair that goes below her shoulders.

----------------------------

'Another forest, seriously. I just got out of that one now I have to go through another! Ugh.. let's just get this over with' 

I continue my trip and fly onwards. At least this forest is not creepy and brighter than the other one. It's nice to see such a peaceful scenery, although the previous scenery was also peaceful it was.. the wrong type of peaceful. Everything looks more alive than that forest, was that forest an undead forest or something similar to that? Who cares, not me, what forest. I wonder what types of monster are around here. Hold on, if this is a different forest which I assume it is, then these tree should be regular trees right? Or at least not blight wood trees. 

I go to a tree and place my hand onto it and my hand phased through the tree with ease. I fly my entire body through the tree, I close my eyes and was on the other side of the tree. 

"Finally I can fly through stuff. Wait, that means that I don't need to worry about hitting my head into these trees anymore. Since I can pass this forest with ease then that means that there should be a problem if I just have some fun right.", I giggled mischievously at the idea. I wandered around the forest without a care in the world. I stumbled upon a pack of foxes, they were the classic orange and white coloration that you usually see. there were 7 of them, 2 parents and 5 children. I went up to them and the parents saw me, they pushed their children behind them and looked at me cautiously. 

'Oh yeah, they have children so they have to be protective.' I thought as I turned invisible. I secretly watched the fox family and more importantly observed the adorable fox children, the fox parents seem confused and anxious at my disappearance. They couldn't see me, touch me or cause pain to me so I was completely fine with being this close to these wild foxes. I was really scared of being bitten by animals back in japan, but I really loved animals. Now I get the chance to be this close without being afraid of being bitten. I left the fox family after a while and went my way around the forest. 

Whiel wandering around, I came across another golem but I couldn't touch the golem. I checked it with [Soul Eyes] and it showed:

================================================================================

Species : Stone Golem

Hp : 1150/1150

Atk : 125

Mp : 120/120

Def : 300

Speed : 75

Sta : 0/0

================================================================================

(A/N : Skills are unnecessary to be written)

So it's a regular stone golem. It looks more stable than the cursed golem I fought in the creepy forest. It has higher Hp, Atk, Def but all the rest of it's stats are lower, it makes sense that golem are physically built monsters. With the it's high stats and no reward for defeating it, I would expect it to be left alone. Which is all the more reason I have to just leave this thing to do it's own business, I don't wanna deal with these guys again. 

Fleeing the area, I wander the forest once more. I spot a camp of some sorts. I take a closer look and there was a relatively big group of people setting up tents, gathering wood and going out into the forest. They had swords, bows and some wore medieval armor and some were wearing robes. I took a look around their camp, they set up in a decent clearing. There is one tent bigger than the rest, I look inside and see a man wearing shiny, detailed armor. The armor he wore was decorated with symbols and he had a blue cape with a large design of a sword with a dragon wing on the left and a bird with on the right. The man had short dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was sitting at a table talking about something related to some monsters with some other people in armor and robes.

"So, how is the search going", the dark brown haired man said

"It's going quite well, some of the tamers have gained companions but we still dont have nearly enough yet" A black haired guy in a robe said

"We are still searching for monsters so we should have more companions for the tamers soon." a blond guy in armor told the dark brown haired man

"Very well, you are all dismissed. Continue to search for any monsters that could be companion candidates." the dark brown haired man sent everyone away

'Well, isn't this interesting. For one, I can understand what they're saying, It definitely isn't a language I have heard before, whatever. From what he just said, there are monster tamers in this world. So they are hunting monster for them to tame. I bored so I'm just gonna see what will happen this will be fun.' I thought as the dark brown haired man sitting at a table in the the tent.

I go into the forest while following a group of people in armor and robes. They went around the forest looking for a monster to tame I assume. 

'This would be a great opportunity to try out illusion magic.' I thought to myself as the tamer and knights walk around the forest. 'I wonder what should I do for an illusion, maybe the fox family I saw, or should I just mess with them by making them thinking stuff is happening. Yeah I could try that.' 

I used illusion magic on one of the armored people, I do something simple like making him hear something. He looks around trying to look for the source of the sound. He gives up and continue to walk with his group. 

'So, I can do tuff like that. Can I put an illusion on the entire group?'

I tried using illusion magic on the entire group. I made them see and hear a bush move, I'm trying to do small stuff first. This is all for experimental purposes, the real fun tuff will come later.

They all go on guard. The people in armor draw their swords and arm their shields, the people in robes grab what I think are magic staffs and stand behind the people in armor. They stand there cautiously for a minute, they put away their weapons and continue walking. I listen in on their conversation.

"what was that?" A black haired guy in armor asked his other group members

"I have no idea but earlier I heard something but I have no idea what it was." The guy that I used illusion magic on earlier said

"I don't know what that was but let's just get moving and forget about it. We'll just tell the captain what happened later." A woman in armor said

"Right" The rest just agreed with her not wanting to talk about it further

I continued to follow them occasionally casting some illusions here and there. It was amusing seeing them so clueless and cared for no reason. 

They eventually headed back and met up with the rest of their people at the camp. I saw one of them go in to what I now know as the captain's tent. I think they went to report my antics to him.

"Captain, I have something to report but it could be nothing." a black haired guy in armor informed the captain

"What is it?", the captain asked curious on what happened

"While we were out looking for monsters for the tamers, we kept hearing and seeing bushes moving and noises around us. We couldn't find the source of the noise nor did we find any monsters." He explained to the captain

"I see, it isn't important but I will look into this later. You may leave." the captain said to him

"Right", and so he left the tent

"....You know just because that you are invisible doesn't mean you can't be detected" He said out of nowhere

'...is he talking to me?' I questioned what he was doing

"Yes, I am talking to you I know you are there" He responded to my thoughts knowing my doubt.