✨ ch-38 ✨

Y/n pov

Y/n:where are you even trying to go?? I am not done with you yet.... You can't leave right now*Smirking*

I walked over to her and bend down a little to reach her height.

Y/n: were you trying to run from here mom??

Mrs.lee: y-you, y-you really k-killed h-he-her..

Y/n:no I didn't! *Annoyed*A movie is being shoot, I am just acting for the lead role in it!!wanna see the cameras?*I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.*

Mrs.lee: r-really?

I looked at her with disbelief and said

Y/n:are you for real??......YES I KILLED HER IN FRONT OF YOU ALL BUT YOU COULD NOT DO ANYTHING,NOT EVEN A "2ND RANKED MAFIA"*scoffs* *deap breath* you really are testing my patience.

Mrs.lee:why are you standing there and doing nothing she killed, KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER IN FRONT OF YOU. Aren't you gonna do anything??

Mr.kim:what can I even do?? Her teammates are all around the place and the people I bought here also turned out to be her members!

I smirked when I heard what he said as I got the flashback of the day my men kidnapped jia and went in mr.kims hideout

*Flashback*

As I was going to my class I got a message on my phone i opened it and it said

"done"

I smirked and went inside my class.

This done ment to be in two terms one was about jia and second was turning mr.kims men to our side.

*Flashback ends*

Wanna know how?
How can they even say No to a Mafia queen? And also some threats,just a Little threats, you know?*chuckles*

Y/n:if you can play tricks, can't I do the same?*smirk*

Mrs.lee:you!!

Is she a psycho or what?? How can she completely change her emotions in a second?

Y/n:yes me?

Mrs.lee:you!you! You are not at all the same y/n I lived with.

Y/n:*chuckles slowly* yeah right!!!*smirk*People change with time........ and due to some people(I said glancing at bts).....And also that y/n died the day she got to know all the truth again,hope you got your ans.

Mrs.lee:y-y/n-

Y/n:yes?..be quick I don't....ohh sorry you don't have enough time left.

Mrs.lee: please leave us, you already killed our kids,you broke our strength already.

Y/n: thanks for telling me*rolling eyes* but I didn't get my mother's revenge yet*shrugges* and also I am not at all satisfied yet.

Mrs.lee:how can you even be yoonah's daughter??She was so polite and kind to all.she used to always forgive everyone-

I really wanna shoot her head right now but I can't give her a simple death.

Is she really trying to weaken me by taking my mother's name?

Ohh dear you still don't know me completely, I am also ready for this.*smirk*

Y/n: That's the only reason why you both (mr.kim and mrs.lee) broke her trust.right? And if she would be alive right now and had even forgived you.... I will still kill you on behalf of my mother's broken trust. You know my mother never liked betrayers*Smirking* and HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY MY MOTHER'S NAME BY THIS DIRTY MOUTH OF YOURS!!