Chapter 20

**LONG ASS CHAPTER!!!* *IMPORTANT a/n***

I woke up from my nap as something cold touched my face. While shooting upward I rubbed my face realizing it was just water. Noor looked at me in an apologizing way. Four was next to her laughing like an idiot. I glared at him.

"How is it always you who wakes me up in the morning?" I asked him almost laughing...almost.

"Well good morning to you too sunshine." He said sarcastically.

"Hi Noor!" I greeted her. She smiled at me.

"Hi!" She greeted. Four left us to talk. I was getting ready while the other dauntless born were sleeping.

"What are you doing up?" I asked her. It was like 6:00 in the morning.

"Well, in Candor I always wake up early. You could say it's my internal all alarm clock. Since I didn't see you at dinner last night I asked Four where you were. He said he would wake you up but I told him you should sleep. But he ignored me and did it anyway. Sorry about that by the way." She told me.

I laughed. "It's ok. I wish I had a internal alarm clock. Mine has been dead for 16 years" I told her. This girl is such a sweetheart.

"Must of been awkward being with your instructor." I said. She laughed.

"Oh yeah! I was literally shitting my pants. He's so intimidating yet has that cool mysterious vibe." She told me. I agreed. I slipped on a sports bra and some basketball shorts.

"Did you eat breakfast?" I asked her. She nodded. I quickly went to get an apple and we sat at the nearby tables. Not many dauntless where around. I wasn't surprised. Besides training, do you really expect us to get up?

As I was eating my apple when Noor suddenly broke the silence.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked cautiously. I nodded since I was chewing on my good,

"Yesterday, a boy transferred out of dauntless. A lot of people where yelling at him. Do you know why?"

I almost choked on my apple. She was talking about Calum.

"Um...er..uh." I stuttered looking for words. Tears slightly formed near my eyes. I shook them away. Noor noticed my struggle and said,

"Oh! You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I shook my head. Suck it up Storm.

"Well...that guy? He was a Dauntless leader's son. He was really well know in dauntless, along with his twin sister. I don't think anyone has ever transferred out of Dauntless. " I told her.

"Were you and Luke close to him?" She asked. Empathy was in her eyes.

"I was his twin sister." I barely whispered. Her eyes widened in shock.

Realization suddenly hit her like train.

"Your a leader's daughter?!?" She asked amazed. I nodded. 'Wow' she muttered.

"So," I started to change the subject, "like anyone yet?" I asked smirking. She stared to blush and muttered a name under her breath. I could've sworn she said, 'maybe a certain dauntless born'. I wanted to mess with her so I said,

"A certain dauntless born? I'm flattered Noor but I don't flow that way-" I was cut off by her bursting into laughter. I laughed with her. People slowly started filling up the cafeteria. I checked my watch.

7:45

I looked around. Luke still wasn't here yet. I turned to Noor.

"I have to go wake up Luke. Training starts in like 15 minutes and knowing him it would take 14 minutes to get ready." I told her while rolling my eyes. She nodded and I took off.