LV

LISA POV

Entering our room, I slammed the door shut "What now?! I can't just act like there's nothing happening. Mom should know this" I exclaimed

Jennie stop undoing her business attire and look at me "Go" she face me "Might as well tell her what are we now, why's this family falling. And you must tell her everything, every single thing Lalisa because I am so sure I'm not just whose at fault in here"

I scoffed "Yes you are! Because of you that's why we're in this situation!"

She stare at me. I saw again the pain I didn't know where it's coming from when she's the only  reason of this falling marriage. Because no one to be blame but her.

Then she look down, staring at my feet and it was like she's in a deep thought that starting to be her newly found habit.

"Why are you just looking at the bad things I have caused in you? I have feelings too, Lalisa... Didn't I suffer enough?" but I remain silent

She turned her back to me "I get it.. I hurt you. Caved you. Locked you for myself.. It's because I love you.. I love you the way no one could understand.. I love you that even myself couldn't explain"

~

After the argument, we're back at ignoring each other again. I've noticed whenever we're having a fight, she's always has this side that was so deep, like she's explaining her inner feelings that until now, I don't know where those was coming from.

I admit, I do feel her words. The pain behind those captivating cat-like eyes, the loneliness whenever she spoke. It was so pathetically heavy.

"Baby? Luke? Come out, Mommy's leaving now"

"Nooo!" he shouted coming out to open his door. His brows knitting cutely and he's wearing nothing but his spiderman brief "Mommy I thought you're staying here? Don't leave!" he stomp his feet

I sighed picking him up "Luke, I still have work to finish. I'll be here early in the morning to drive you to school"

He hugged my neck tightly as we trailing downstairs "No, I won't let you leave us again. Stay Mommy"

I called one of the maid and asked about Jennie's friends but the maid told me they were gone since they heard Jennie and I arguing that's why they didn't got a chance to bid their goodbye. And I got nervous when the maid mentioned Mom is staying here for the night

"Luke, get down now please. I really have to go, I promise I'll stay if Mommy don't have much of work"

He started to cry. Oh boy

"No Mommy! Don't leave! *sob* " he's crying hysterically

"What's happening here?" shit

"Grammy! Please please *sob* tell Mommy don't go" Luke said wiggling his feet

Mom look at me as she raised her eyebrow "Lisa? Honey where are you going? It's almost dinner"

"Mom, I need to go. My work is overloading" I reasoned

"Darling, I understand it's your dream business but just like I always say to your wife, family comes first" I almost laugh at what she said

Suddenly, I thought this is the perfect timing to proclaim about her daughter's inhumane treatment to us but then I don't understand why I couldn't bring myself to do so.

Come on Lisa, open your mouth!

"Lisa?" I snapped in my thought and slide Luke down my body

Sighing, I smile down at my son "Alright, Luke. Mommy won't leave anymore, I promise. Now go to your room and wear comfortable clothes then we will have dinner together"