Chapter 28: The Story Of Lilian

ENTERING LILIAN'S STORY.

LOADING...

LOADING..

LOADING.

COMPLETED!

Before everything started, I was alone.

I remember waking up in pitch black, nothing but darkness surrounds me from as far as my eyes can see, I wasn't born with a functional body I was just a floating ball of consciousness and yet I can sense my surroundings, my senses sorta became my eyes, I was able to see through my senses.

I don't remember how I was created but I knew about living beings I have never seen before. I was just there one day and that's it.

PROTECT TEAR.

Those were the words drilled into my core, I was created to save an unfortunate soul that was cursed by another's, at that time I didn't even know who Tear was, but all I knew was that I had to protect him.

In the quiet and cold void I slept, just a ball of consciousness that slept, I awoke then I slept, I didn't know what to do other than to sleep, it was so boring being alone, it was tiring to be alone, it was sad to be alone.

If I had a body maybe I would've been crying.

All I knew was that I need to awaken and save someone, a person, but how? I was powerless on my own, that's when a voice can be heard.

A serene voice called out for me, I wasn't sure where the voice was coming from or who it belonged to but, I was sure they were calling for me, a tiny flickering glow floats towards me, I remember just staring at it in awe, it was the first thing I saw in this dark abyss and I couldn't help but admire how amazingly beautiful it was, white was the second colour I could see. I reached out to the glowing ball hoping it would stay by my side but the second I touched it the black abyss vanished and was swallowed up in pale white.

I watched astonished by the magical scenery when slowly bit by bit, small flickering black and white memories of someone's pours into my own, I didn't know who's memories it was but it felt so warm and bitter like.

The sweet adorable warm happy face of an astonishing male's face flickers in my mind like a movie, my heart overflowed with emotions that I've never felt before, words cannot describe what I felt, I couldn't cry at that moment but I felt as if I could if I was able to.

"... Hello?"

I looked around in a hurry when a voice echoed into my mind.

"Can you hear me?"

Such a soothing voice, the type of voice you could fall asleep to and listen to it on repeat without getting bored of it, it doesn't like a voice that belonged to a man or a woman but rather an androgynous person.

"Please help. Help him."

Help? is what I want to say if I had a voice.

"I no longer have the body or will to continue, I have created you Lilian to finish what I couldn't finish."

What is going on? I'm so confused and yet I feel like I understood what this voice was talking about.