𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 5࿐⋆kids break into the ministry⋆

❝Nice one, James!❞

❝Nice one, James!❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

AN: Happy Birthday to the best awkward snogging partner in the world, Hazzarold Jamie Potterson, the reason why my expectations are high and without whom my life would be boring asf :)

This chapter is the longest in the whole book. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride <3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

Harry and Hermione had gone out with Umbridge to god knew where. Y/N, Ron, Ginny, Luna, and Neville were still stuck in Umbridge's office, all struggling against their captors.

Rigel had ordered Goyle and Malfoy to let go of Y/N and offered to keep a hold on her himself.

Everyone's gag was off. Malfoy was walking around the room, twirling his arm and occasionally stopping in front of Ron or Neville to taunt them.

"You got any plan or what?" Y/N whispered to Rigel, making sure not to move her lips too much.

"I do," said Rigel behind her. "Dunno if you and your friends are capable of pulling it off."

"I think we'll decide that for ourselves," hissed Y/N. "Now tell me your super master plan."

Rigel's eyes swept through the room once; Ron was steadily held by Warrington, his lip still bleeding; Ginny was throwing a string of curse words; Neville was wheezing in Crabbe's chokehold; Luna was the only one who was gazing dreamily at the window.

"Do what I say, cousin," said Rigel. "Catch your friends' eyes without the Squad noticing."

Y/N took a deep breath, and looked at Ron first. Within seconds, Ron looked back at her as Y/N gave a stiff nod, hoping he would understand that he shouldn't look away. Then she caught Neville's eyes and did the same.

The girls were the difficult case. It took Y/N a solid three minutes to make Luna turn in her direction. Then she cleared her throat loudly, as Ginny looked up.

She finally had all of their attention.

"Now what?" She whispered to Rigel, making sure to keep eye contact with all of them.

"Tap your wand in your pocket," he said challengingly, as though he thought Y/N couldn't do it."Tell them to be ready."

Y/N felt Rigel loosen one of her hands. As slowly as she could, she tapped the pocket of her robes, desperately hoping they'd get the hint.

And thankfully, it seemed like they all did when Y/N watched Ron, Neville, Ginny, and Luna glance at their own pockets.

"When I say now. . ." said Rigel, trailing off when Malfoy looked at them for a split second. "Stun them. . . alright. . . and. . . now!"