Turning point

A/n: i'd call this one, 'the game changer'. God im so nervous.

The atmosphere in Jungkook's office room stilled for a long moment, no one making the slightest movement or sound as they simply watched the scene unfold right in front of their eyes, jaws hung open.

Jungkook still had his face turned to the side, except that now he had a hand covering his slowly reddening cheek. He didn't look up or anywhere else, just stood there, caressing the hand mark slightly.

"Watch your words," Seokjin growled lowly, the fire in his eyes simmering as he regarded the young leader," what did you say? Pest? Taehyung was a pest to you?"

"Hyung will you just--" Namjoon tried to but in, sensing the quick downslide of the situation but stopped when Seokjin snapped his head at him in fury.

"I'm not done talking, Joon." He told the boss's right hand, authority dripping from his tone before turning to face the ravenette again," do you know what a pest is Jungkook? Something that we don't want around us. If that was what Taehyung was to you... tell me why you kept following him around all day like a dog after it's master?"

Jungkook looked up at his words, eyes darkening and jaw clenching slightly.
Seokjin simply scoffed, crossing his arms on his front.

"What? Am i wrong? As if it wasn't painfully obvious how whipped you were for the so called pest."

"He was nothing but a toy i liked to play with." Jungkook spat lowly, canines grinding down in his mouth as a blue vein suddenly popped up on his neck.

"Sure. Oh-- Is that why you started pushing him away and go hid behind your old shenanigans, when he said he missed home and wanted to leave? Because he was just a regular toy to you and not somebody special?" Seokjin smirked, watching the color drain from the gangster's face, only confirming his suspicions.

The other members in the room passed confused glances amongst each other, especially Hoseok who gulped nervously.

He was already confused when Seokjin brought up Taehyung's topic, acting all oblivious when he had already informed the oldest about everything that happened before he came back. He even told Namjoon, who also reluctantly agreed to keep it a secret for now. And now this?

Jungkook being whipped for Taehyung?

What even--

"Hyung i think im not the one who needs to watch their mouth right now," Jungkook spoke in a dangerously low voice, taking a warning step towards the older who stood his ground, smirk falling into a sneer.

"I know everything. I know everything  tou did. You can silence me up but what about your conscience Jungkook ook? Did it even let you sleep at night? After literally killing the innocent guy you kidnapped and held hostage for this long?" The oldest questioned him.

"He betrayed me." The ravenette grumbled back, eyes blank but glinting with something indecipherable.

"I dont remember him swearing an oath of allegiance to you either. He was a cop and you are a criminal. Not to mention Taehyung lost his home country, his dignity as an officer all because you thought it would be fun to kidnap him for your perverted needs. If he really-- really did out us to the police i wouldn't be surprised because he was just doing his job." Seokjin said seriously, side glancing at Namjoon who stood stunned on his place.

"B-but Sunbae-nim, correct me if im speaking out of turn," Soobin intervened the conversation, taking his boss's side, " but you should not s-side with a traitor! Jungkook leader-nim did nothing wrong by executing him."