Chapter 30

3rd Person's pov

Byeol decided to play with Yeontan on the Garden and Jungkook is sitting on the bench near by while reading a Book. It was a peaceful afternoon. Suddenly, Jungkook notice a shadow covering the light above him, he look up and saw Taehyung smile at him.

"Hi Koo, You seems to be intrigued in reading that book." Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head as he close the book.

"Not really, I didn't know what to do today So I just got a book from the library and start reading. I hope you don't mind." Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head.

"I don't mind, You can do anything you want in here." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

"I didn't expect that this place had everything, I didn't even expect that you have a large library." Jungkook said as he look at Byeol who is playing with Yeontan not far from them.

"Byeol seems to love that place. He start to go there and read many types of Books." Jungkook said.

"Really now... When I was a kid, I barely used books. Well, I read books but not educational stuff, I usually read Comics and Manga. I only read educational books if I need to study. Educational books are boring to read anyway." Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled a little.

" How about you? Do you like reading books? " Taehyung said.

" Yeah, Both educational books and fictions. But mostly, I like fictions books because sometimes Fictions books can both educational and Fun as well." Jungkook said.

"I see." Taehyung said. "Anyway, would you like to Join me to have some Tea?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

"That's sound refreshing." Jungkook said and Taehyung nod.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon, Taehyung and Jungkook enjoying each other company in drinking tea. "This tea seems to be refreshing." Jungkook said as he sip on his cup. Its been a while since he drink such a sweet aroma and refreshing Tea.

"Hmm, Jin Hyung order this tea on the finest place." Taehyung said.

Jungkook look at his cup and was amazed. " WOah ~ this Tea must be expensive." Jungkook said.

"Not really." Taehyung said and shrug.

🐺 "His Lying. 😑" Jay said.

"I don't think so, He just don't know what's the meaning of 'Expensive'. Sperk of being born Rich." Jungkook thought.

🐺 "How envious~" Jay said. Jungkook just laugh sheepishly.

It was a comfortable silent between the two mates. Until, Jungkook thought about the training ground.

"Tae." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile at him. "What is it?" Taehyung said.

"Why does this house have a Training ground for the Commander Knights? Shouldn't a place like that exist only in an Alpha-leader's place? " Jungkook said.

Taehyung sigh. "I was hoping you won't find out sooner... But..." Taehyung said as he look at his mate. "It might be a little hard to believe but, I am the Alpha Leader of Daegu." Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised, no, He was shock to hear that.

" Taehyung is the Alpha leader, Taehyung is the Alpha leader, Means his the leader, his the Alpha... His... MY Mate is an Alpha Leader... My mate is... My mate is.... 😵😵 " Jungkook start to feel dizzy with his thoughts. He can't believe that his mate is the Alpha leader. He really can't believe it.

🐺" Well its expected since his a True blood Alpha. Most True Blood Alphas are the Alpha Leader since The rank True blood is above of all the Ranks." Jay said.

"We... We... Well your right about it..." Jungkook thought.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called his mate and Jungkook got startled and look at Taehyung. "Are you okay? Seems like you zone out for a minute." Taehyung said.

"I-I'm Okay... I-I'm Ju-just surprised at what you said..." Jungkook said. He then realize that he is having a Tea with The Alpha Leader, An omega Like him is having Tea with an Alpha Leader like Taehyung. A Low life, low rank Omega like him... Jungkook quickly jump out from his sit and bow at Taehyung.

" I-I'm so-soo-sorry fo-for tre-treating you less Respectfully Alpha Leader." Jungkook said as he bow at Taehyung. He knows that a low life Omega like him doesn't deserve to stand with a royal like Taehyung. It's what he learn from the Society. A poor person can't never sit on a Golden throne or even stand closely to one.

Taehyung sigh. " This is why I didn't want to tell you that I am the Alpha Leader Kook." Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised, he look at his mate who gave a soft smile at him. "Go back to your sit and let's have talk Kook." Taehyung said.

"Is that really okay?" Jungkook said.

"Of course." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod as he went back to his sit. "You know Kook, you don't need to treat me like an Alpha leader." Taehyung said.

"Heh?" Jungkook said.

"I might be an Alpha Leader, but I don't want you to treat me one. I want you to treat me like a normal Person Kook." Taehyung said.

"Bu-But... You-Your a Leader... Low Ranks specially Omegas like me should treat you with respect and-" Jungkook said but he got cut out by Taehyung.

"But your my mate." Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised with that.

"I don't want my mate to treat me like a king, I don't want my mate to treat me like I'm some royals while he see himself as a Servant. I want my mate to treat me like I am his mate, like I am someone who he can share his dreams with. I want my mate to treat me like I am his best Friend, maybe more. I don't want my mate to set Boundaries just because he is born low rank and I was in the highest Rank. I don't want that Kook.... " Taehyung said as he look at Jungkook deeply in the eyes. He grab Jungkook's hands and held it gently.

" So My mate, Jeon Jungkook, Can You please treat me normally? Can you please treat me as your mate instead Of an Alpha Leader? " Taehyung said like he is begging Jungkook.

Jungkook can see clearly through Taehyung's eyes that he was sincere. Jungkook never really thought that his mate would like to have this kind of relationship. Mostly in the society, he could see that the Omega should always treat thier mates with respect and always be polite, treat them like they are Royals, and those Royals will always treat omegas as they're servants even though they are their mates. But right now, He is hearing his own mate wanting to have a normal Relationship like Taehyung isn't a Royal and Jungkook isn't a Servant.

Jungkook is happy hearing that from Taehyung. So he gave a smile to his mate. "Okay... Tae." Jungkook said and Taehyung smile happily with that.

"Ahhh~ Thank You! Thank You! Thank You Kook!" Taehyung said happily as he embraced his mate and not letting him go. Jungkook felt happy seeing his Mate happy as this.

______________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Written: June 23, 2021
Words: 1236
Published: August 12, 2021
MalditadiAsh