TWELVE

[EDITED]

You and Megumi go to the victim's mother's house to tell her that her son is dead. "By the time we arrived on the scenes, your son was already dead. To be honest, I was skeptical about saving any of the people in there. But my friend was different. He wasn't successful, but he tried to bring you son's body back for you after we confirmed his death" you look down to hold back the sob. Megumi saw it.

He gave the woman's son name. "Take this, at least. I'm sorry we weren't able to save Tadashi-san" Megumi bowed apologetically, just like you, you also bowed. "It's all right, don't apologize. I'm the only one who will mourn his passing, anyway.." Tadashi's mom cried hard.

You two get out of the woman's house. "Don't hold it.. Just cry, I see you hold back your tears" Megumi patted your back. "You're such an idiot, Megumi-kun. I just wanted to hold back all that but mention a-about Yuuji-kun" your voice started to crack. You ran to a place where no one was, crying. He just looks at you from behind, clenching his teeth.

"What is the relationship between the two of you?" Suddenly Megumi asks you that question. You immediately look at him. You're confused as you hummed. "We're just bestfriend. Why do you ask?" He looked the other way after making eye contact with you. "N-nothing" He stutters, making you chuckle. "Don't tell me.." He looks at you again "Are you jealous, Megumi-kun?" He began to blush in embarrassment. He didn't say anything as he left you behind. "Oi, wait for me!" You chased after him from behind.

After you two arrived at Jujutsu High, you changed your clothes into tracksuits for training together with the second years. You keep your katana in the closet and take the wooden katana from your brother's room so no one gets hurt. 'Oni-chan, I'll borrow your wooden katana' you message Yuuta to ask for his permission. He did not reply. Maybe he's too busy. Without thinking, you rush to the field.

"You're late, Megumi, Y/n" "Kelp"

"What were you two doing?"

"What does it matter?" Maki-senpai looked at the similar wooden katana. She grinned. "Looks like you had to use Yuuta's because yours is broken, right" you sighed. "Sh-shut up, senpai!"

"Zenin-senpai" she looked at Megumi. "What kinds of people do you want to save as a jujutsu sorcerer?"

"Huh? It's not like I care if my actions save anyone" Megumi made a bored face. "I shouldn't have ask"

"What?!" You chuckled.

"Y/n-san!!" You heard Nobara shout your name. Panda-senpai turned her body around. "Don't just stand! Switch with me! I'm sick of these uniforms! Let me go buy some cute tracksuits! Then I'll buy you lollipops!" I'm not a child! You sweat dropped

"Here we go!" The panda-senpai threw Nobara as she fell on the ground. "What are those two doing?" You and Megumi asked at the same time. "Falling practice" Panda-senpai explained. "Mustard leaf"

"You're both weak in close quarters, after all" Both? But we're three! You and Megumi thought. "So first.. Land a blow on us. We'll talk after that" said Maki-senpai. "Um" You raised your hand, catch her attentions. "What did Panda-senpai mean, 'both'?" She sighed. Idiots. "He mean Nobara and Megumi are both weak in close quarters, and you're not. You're stronger already. We decided to need you to replace Yuuta since he's on overseas. We need to train two of them"

"Salmon" Toge-senpai goes towards Panda-senpai and Nobara.

AFTER YUUJI'S ALIVE AGAIN

"You're a head above the rest when it comes to close combat, Yuuji. So what you need to learn right now is how to control curse energy, as well as the bare minimum of jujutsu knowledge" Gojo-sensei saw Yuuji just smile width. "What's the matter?"

"Oh, I figured you'd be the best person to train me, so I'm just happy" Wha- "I'm weak, and I couldn't save anybody. Worse, I nearly killed Fushiguro. As I am now, I won't be able to face them. Especially, Y/n. She's my bestfriend. If she saw me, she'll crying hard. I know her well since she transferred to my school. She's such a crybaby "Yuuji chuckled. "I want to become stronger. Teach me to be the strongest" Yuuji looked too enthusiastic. "You've got a keen eye"

"Sensei, you're the one who called yourself the strongest" "Alright, first, take a look at those drink cans over there" Gojo-sensei ignored him.

"That didn't have any cursed energy behind it"

"How?!"

"Negative emotions are the source of cursed energy. In the incident you're referring to, you were probably brimming with anger and fear" Gojo-sensei explained. "So you have to constantly be flipping out to use cursed energy? Now that you mention it, Fushiguro's always a bit snappy"

Demon Dogs!

"Not like that. Y/n use it under normal way" Gojo-sensei stopped Yuuji's mind.

Froze!

Huh?

!!! You and Megumi feel something is wrong. "What's wrong?" Maki-senpai said "I just got really irritated" you both said at the same time. "Huh?" She's kind of angry. "No, not at you"

"There's only a month and a half until the Exchange Event, so no dawdling. Here, you can try the long one next" Maki-senpai threw her cursed tool to Megumi. "This actually feels pretty good" Maki-senpai smirked. "I and Y/n will be your opponents"

"Y/N-SAN!!! PLEASE SWITCH WITH ME!!" You heard Nobara scream out loud. "Sorry, but I'll train with Maki-senpai" you said with a giggle.