Chapter 16, A Very Fun Mission

_Author Pov_

You took a seat beside Shinobu's desk and both of you guys started discussing about poisons. Of course,you're very happy that you got to spend time with Shinobu because after Kanae died,all of you rarely- no almost never had a chance to hang out. Shinobu is always busy in her office. You want to spend time together like always just like when Kanae was alive. Ever since Kanae died,Shinobu became obsessed with revenge. You were worried But seems like you can't do anything about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are currently running with a grumpy face as you muttered out complains.

In the middle of making poisons with Shinobu,your crow aka Kuroo announced that you have a mission. Of course,you weren't happy about it. Just when you has a chance to spend time with Shinobu,those stupid missions has to interrupt you two.

You leave the office with the pout as Shinobu chuckled,amused at the scene in front of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost night and you arrived at the said location. It seems like you were in the forest. The sun has already goes down so you patrol the area as you look for any sign of demons. It's appears that there's no sign of demons. There are possibility that you haven't found them yet or the demon is good at masking their presence.

Some times later,you heard ruffling around the bushes. 'Their aura tells me that it's a- DEMON!' You dodged the claws coming to your way as the demon finally makes an attack.

*Clank*

*Clank*

You draw out your sword after coating it with the new poison which is made by you and Shinobu. You can't wait to test how it works.

The demon look at you and ready an attack. "Blood Demon Art : Eternal Sleep." The demon muttered as a blue ball came at you with an incredible speed but too bad for the demon,you were faster and manage to dodge the attack. The ball hit the ground making a dent.

'Not bad...' You smirked.

The demon tched. You look at the demon and saw that there's a number engraved on one of the eyes and realized the demon is one of the moons. This is the perfect opportunity to test your new poison! But there's a cross mark on the eye. ' Former Moon...Well....at least,it's one of the moons. ' You thought.

He released another attack but You blocked it. "Blood Demon Art : Explosion!" He yelled out as star-shaped thingy started attacking her. Y/n sheathed her sword back to scabbard as she backflipped multiple times to dodge the attack. He started sweating,why isn't she dead yet? Everytime He released an attack,you effortlessly dodged them. Sweat started rolling down from his forehead because of his panic state,his attack become reckless and less effective. Of course, you took the opportunity to inject the poison to the demon. The demon who didn't even notice that he got poisoned,got on his knees and beg for mercy.

"P-please! Let me live! I-i will do anything!! PLEASE! " The demon asked for mercy as you stood there dumbfounded.

"P-PLEASE!! I will do ANYTHING! " The demon desperately said.

" 。。。。"

"Anything?" You grinned excitedly. But to the demon,your grin look like a sadistic grin. He gulped in fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHAHAHAH!! The mission isn't that bad after all! " you laughed childishly as you sat on the wooden chair the demon made with his blood demon art. Beside you was the demon who was fanning you with crocodile tears rolling down on his face.

'I never had the desire to die like this before ' the demon thought while looking at you,who wore a delighted expression on your face. You look like a maniac in his eyes.

"....Please!Just kill me." He pleaded pitifully. You look at him. "Okay, sure! " You replied enthusiastically.

"W-what? " before he had time to process what's happening. He realized that his whole body is already melting. He started at you in horror before he turned into some kind of liquid completely.

" 。。。。"

"Oops?" You said,not knowing how to react at the look he gave you. 'The poison is not bad but it takes too much time to take effect. I need to work on that but other than that,the result is perfect.' You thought as you examine the liquid the demon had left behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

The demon sold wooden figurines when he was a human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POOR DEMON (இωஇ )