VIII.

BYE I KEEP SEEING (Y/N) LOOKS LIKE HOV. YALL  HER LOOKS DOES NOT AFFECT THE STORY!? 😭

The room is filled with shallow breath as the yellow eyed woman let out a loud mo-

Is that what you wanted to read you hornee sons of bi-

Moon Carver's POV

The art of god. Those with pure of heart only get the blessings. A blessing bestowed upon those who have shown great actions and loyalty that would serve even Celestia itself.

It to be seen with a mortal is quite peculiar and interesting to see, yet, that mortal lacks the heart of gold and purest of intentions, rather, a bundle of darkness wrapped in a human vessel.

"Hmm.. "

A sense of strong regret and hatred could be seen from an aura of such being with the most fragile of vessels.

An outlander or rather, an outcast it seems. A gray.

Third Person's POV

The three stood in silence,

"Lumine, who am I?"

No one answered the longing question of the questioning female who looked confused and terrified mirroring the expression of the blonde traveler who gave no words in exchange.

"You're (Y/N)! What do you mean?" Lumine tried lifting up the spirit of her companion then giving her a soft yet seemingly not genuine smile to the girl.

The silence they once tried avoiding soon came to them, the inevitable has yet to come. All three of them just stood there, waiting for one to break it.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that, let's move on." (Y/N) excused while continuing to walk away from the two who both gave each other confused and concerned stares.

Paimon put both her fists on her hips then look at the traveler with furrowed eyebrows, "What did you tell her this time?"

Lumine looked at her with wide eyes, "I didn't say something offensive! She-" She stopped, not letting another word come out concerned that their mutual friend may not like her sharing too much of personal info.

"She what?" Paimon tried prying in while raising an eyebrow, Lumine waved a hand to shake it off, "It's nothing, let's move."

"Awh come on! Paimon wants in!" Paimon grunted while kicking the air as if a baby throwing tantrum.

The blonde rolled her eyes in return then walked faster to leave the floating fairy behind.