C H A P T E R 34

Y/n walked with Hoodie silently as he talked about something random. Should she ask him? Maybe after the murder; Yeah that seemed more appropriate.

"Hey, you good?" Hoodie asked, twirling a gun in his hand. Y/n nodded her head, scratching at one of her arms.

"Why do you always start zoning out when we go out killing?" He joked, and Y/n chuckled a bit.

"Just a lot on my mind I guess."

"Good or bad?" Hoodie asked , puting his gun back into his holster. He handed the girl his camera, knowing she knew what to do.

"I'd classify it as good; Anyways, who are we-you killing today?"

"Some dude in his late 20's. He's been lurking in the woods for some time now."

"Oh..." She tried to feel bad, she really did. But for some reason, she couldn't find it in her to. In fact, she felt bad for not feeling bad.

"What were you and Toby talking about?"

"Oh, just bracelets and stuff."

"No like before that. Toby got quiet when I asked him, so it could've been important." Y/n started to panic; no way would she want to ask Brian out on a date in a conversation pertaining to Toby.

"Oh we're here!" He said excitedly, pulling her behind a tree. The female sighed downwardly and looked over his shoulder, seeing the man far away.

He was short and skinny, Brian could definitely tower over him easily.

"He's pretty good looking." Y/n mumbled out. Hoodie looked out her with a sort of scowl.

"He's married."

"I never said I liked him or wanted anything to do with him, I'm just saying that he looks good." Hoodie rolled his eyes underneath his mask, pointing the gun right at the guy. He'd be sure to make this hurt.

The guy got closer by the passing, and Hoodie shot his shoulder. The man stumbled back, leaning against a different tree.

"What the actual f-fuck!" The man yelled out, holding his shoulder in pain. Y/n held the camera steadily, watching the man grunt in pain.

A quick look next to her showed that Brian had probably been smiling underneath his mask.

"Who the hell are you two?" He asked. They both stood quiet, Y/n still pointing the camera at him.

"Fucking slut." He mumbled out, obviously talking about Y/n. Her mouth dropped.

"What did you just call me?" She said darkly, her hands scarily focused.

The girl didn't wait for an answer before grabbing Hoodies gun and shooting the man's legs.

"Gah!" He yelled out, falling to the ground.

"What the hell?" Hoodie asked, turning to Y/n. She pouted.

"He called me slut!"

"Give me the gun." He extended a hand out.

"But-"

"Y/n." The female sighed and handed him the gun, to which he gladly took.

"Wait, the Y/n? As in, Y/n L/n?" The male said, his breathing getting heavy. She pursed her lips, her eyes widening a bit.

"Oh my- I'm going to tell everyone when I-" Hoodie shot the guy dead and he fell dead.

Brian looked at Y/n, obviously slightly pissed.

"You basically tried to kill the guy." She scoffed.

"I would do no such thing. I was merely standing up for myself."

"With a fucking gun, to an impaired guy." He deadpanned, putting the safety pin back onto the gun.

"Okay, you should not be this upset."

"You took all the fun out of it. That's why." Brian pouted. Y/n patted hi shoulder and started to walk with him.

"Oh please, you'll get much more fun in the future." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I bet in more ways then one." He teased, causing Y/n to blush.

"Whatever, there's other, more important things that we have to talk about."

"Really, like what?" Hoodie took off his mask and gloves, stuffing them in his pocket.

'Okay Y/n, this is your chance. Don't ruin it.'

"Would you-"

Ring!

'I'm going to fucking kill myself.'

"Ah sorry, Masky is calling me." He answered the call and put the phone to his ear.

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Hello to you too. I told you; I took Y/n out killing. I'll be back in like 10 minutes."

"Hurry up; Toby's going through your closet looking for his drone again."

"Yeah like he'll find it. I'll be there in a bit."

"Right bye loser."

Hoodie hung the phone up and looked at the girl next to her.

"So what were you going to say?" Y/n's heart raced and she choked up.

"Err...would you like to go to the mall with me tomorrow?"

'Close enough.'

"Sure, should I ask the other three if they want to go?"

'Or not."

"Sure!" Y/n's voice went up an octave or two, and Hoodie smiled.

"Ok then. Uh we're at your house. I'll see you tomorrow then." Y/n nodded and said her goodbyes, climbing into her window. She watched Hoodie leave and sighed, banging her head against the bed.

"What a fucking fail."

. . .

SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT WILL BE BETTER.

Updates will go back to regular now!!

Unedited

-Blxrrii