Chapter 13

*2 weeks later*

Everything has changed for the small family, at least in a good way. Lilly has been able to spend time with Lauren and Camila after school, school...school has been a problem for Lilly ever since Camila confirmed the rumors of Lilly being her daughter.

Although she didn't confirm the whole story or where her relationship stands with Lauren, she wanted everyone to know her daughter, which might have been a mistake. Lauren didn't want to rush into things, having to put pressure on Lilly, she didn't know what it was like to be a big pop stars artist but she knew it couldn't have been easy.

Lilly has been getting bullied at school, and Lauren even had to talk to the principal about it but she did nothing. Until Camila showed up after her day in the studio, with a lawyer, and they were able to get things settled. The lawyer wasn't necessary but Lauren insisted.

So while Lauren has been searching for a new school that will accept Lilly, Camila has been doing her own things. Since her album is coming out soon, she has finally released one of the tracks 4 days ago that completely broke multiple of records being on the top of the charts.

With the song being a hit, it's been a very busy week for Camila. Singing the song lives, interviews, more meetings with her team... and well you know the rest.

Lauren doesn't know what Camila's going to do when she goes on her world tour, being away from Lilly- at least she hopes that Camila knows she can't take Lilly.

On the other hand,

Camila and Lauren don't know where there relationship stand, yes, they did talk it out and where on the same page about Lilly and yes, they've been on dates and shared tiny kisses and everything felt the same as if they were highschool, except there not, they have a kid.

So for now, there not in a relationship, at least not a confirmed one if that makes sense.

Meanwhile,

Rodger loves Camila's daughter and absolutely loves the way they are seen together, not only because it gets Camila more followers and fans but because he hasn't seen Camila happy in a long time.

Rodger has told Camila multiple times if maybe Lilly can sing the song with her, he's heard Lillys voice and it's amazing, she gets it from Camila. Camila loves the idea but... Lauren isn't such a fan of it.

Lauren wants the best for Lilly, and she knows she has an amazing voice but seriously? She's seen and witnessed what happens to young girls if they chase there dreams early, they drop out of school and leave everything behind.

and that's still her little lilly, so Camila respects that.

Camila's Pov-

It's been a while- well a couple of days without seeing Lilly. I've texted Lauren to see how she's doing and random conversations, hearing her voice over the phone isn't the same.

I haven't found time to see Lilly with my album being close to the release dates and with all these other singles coming out- including another music award show.

I've been going door to door, interviews, the studio, trying on dresses and getting them fixed, meetings, and of course i'd go to Lauren's home to at least say goodnight to Lilly while she was already sleeping..

Maybe my music is getting in the way of actually being a mother..

It's currently a Wednesday morning, 7am to be exact. I'm hoping to grab Lilly and drop her off at school before i have to perform on television, my song 'Shameless'.

I quickly get off my new car, it's basically like a mom car, kinda like Lauren's but a bit cooler, Lilly helped me choose it so of course i got it.

I went up to the stairs and rang the doorbell, the realization hit me, i haven't seen Lilly in a couple of days, what if she's mad at me-

The door was opened and the first thing my eyes met where the only eyes i got lost in every time-

"Lilly, your rides here." Lauren shouted to the stairs where Lilly then started to come down. "Haven't seen you in a while." Lauren smiled as she gave me a light hug, inviting me inside.

"Heyy you." I went down to Lillys height and gave her a hug with a kiss on a cheek. "Sorry i haven't been around, um music?" I tried coming up with an excuse.

"I like the new song, mommy thinks it should've had a few more changes though." I looked over to Lauren who just dipped her coffee giving me a smirk.

"Oh really." I laughed and put Lilly down. "How bout you go get your stuff and ima have a chat with your mom." Lilly then nods and walks back up the stairs to grab her things.

I walk over to Lauren and stole her coffee which was disgusting but i needed it.

"Long night in the studio i'm guessing?" Lauren questions as she rubbed my back.

"As always, how's finding a new school for Lilly turning out?" I asked Lauren, interested.

"I've found a couple private ones but none that Lilly is going to enjoy and none that i can afford. All her friends are at SunSight... especially Emily." Lauren explains, grabbing her coffee back.

"I heard that Dinah is thinking about taking Emily to another school though. You know how mani and dinah are, they see what goes wrong with us and take notes." I laughed but Lauren still had a serious face, i cleared my throat. "Anyways, your gonna pick up lilly today right?" I asked her when i heard Lillys footsteps coming down the stairs as i got up from the chair.

"Well what do you have today?" Lauren asked.

"2 interviews, a dress fitting, more studi- Oh, ha, i see what you did there." I laughed pointing at Lauren who only smiled, i took Lilly hand, "Let's go scholar."

On the way to dropping Lilly off at school, i was able to talk to her and hear about the things i've missed.

I have to be at the school at 7:45am and back on stage 22 at Universal Studios (where they will be recording) at 9. I'm sure i can make it on time.

"Umm, i have this thing, well where- it's kinda like- i don't-" Lilly began to stutter.

"Just spit it out goofball." I laughed with my eyes on the road.

"Can you come to career day?" Lilly asked in one breath.

"Career day?" I questioned, must be something new.

"It's when you can choose a parent to come and they can talk about what they do, like you sing." Lilly explained when we finally arrived at the school.

I loved that Lilly was asking me this, calling me a parent even if i haven't gotten a 'momma' or 'mommy' but i mean i'll take it.

"Of course, just have your mom send me the flyer and you will see me there." I tap on Lillys nose after i let her out of the car.

She smiled and we gave each other one last hug before I had to see Lilly enter the school while the bell rang so she ran, i looked around and saw other parents staring at me, giving me a reason to get back in my car and head to the stage.

Done being a parent, now time for being a pop star.