Part 7

What a fun day

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

"Ugh", I groaned as I sat up, I didn't sleep too well, that's an understatement. I slept for about 5 minutes but that shouldn't be a problem, I could go three nights without sleep, I'm getting soft.

I checked the time and it was 5.30 in the morning, I decided to go for a run and put on some track pants and a shirt then left the house after slipping on my shoes. I guess I didn't sleep because I have a lot on my mind, What with Kachan and Shota and no more Jade stuff, going to UA and no more Miya.

I should go tell Miya about my situation, she still thinks my name is Akimitsu Fujioka.

Truth be told when i was looking for a job I didn't think she would actually hire me, I mean I was an 11 year old kid with cats and an attitude problem, no one in their right mind would have me as an employee but that's the great thing about Mia.

She's just a tad bit crazy.

I ran to the cafe which wasn't too far and opened the back door, I went upstairs to her bedroom and shook her awake, She groaned and opened her eyes, the second she saw me she leapt off the bed and jumped onto me.

"Aki-chan where were you? I was so worried.", I smiled softly. "I'm sorry about the short notice but I'll have to quit my job and uh..." this wasn't supposed to be hard.

"I-I lied to you. my real name is Izuku Mid- Izuku Aizawa, I'm reaply sorry Mia..", she pulled away and looked shocked for a bit but then she smiled and pulled me back in for a hug and stroked the back of my head, I melted into her embrace.

"I'll have to start calling you Izu-kun from now on", she laughed and I grinned, nuzzling my face into her neck and taking in her rain scented perfume.

"It's alright Izu-chan, you must've had your reasons, I'll find another employee but I will definitely miss you" she said. "I'll come help out whenever i can though, I'll be a regular too. But you'll have to get a really loud alarm, i can't wake you up anymore...can I still get that free coffee though?", she nodded with a smirk and hugged me again.

She got dressed and I got the cafe in order, greeted the morning delivery guys and put the coffe mix into the machine. I cleared out the pantry and gathered my own belongings then left for Shota's house right after getting a kiss on the forehead from Mia.

I opened the door and saw Shota pacing in the living room. He saw the door open and speed walked to me. "Where were you! I was so worried", I rolled my eyes, "dad I'm a vigilante and I could beat you anyday, I'll leave a note next time, I'm sorry.", he pulled away and stared  at me. "Did you just-", I realised what I did and ran "Well time to train then!!", I yelled trying to change the topic. He huffed and I went to change my clothes.

*Aizawa pov*

He called me dad!

I need to tell Zashi.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Zashi<3

Zashi!
Izuku called me dad!
He called me dad!

That's amazing Sho!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's the little guy
doing?

I think he's getting better?
I hope he is.
He's a really special kid.

Damn Sho, you
love that kid

He's coming down for training
I'll talk to you later.