19

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Would you rather eat chocolate flavoured shit or shit-flavoured chocolate?"

"Go away," Poppy groaned into her arm. The two best friends had been taken into custody by the witch bitch for a reason which was 'You two are corrupting other students with your rebellious actions, hence you both shall stay in these cells until the new school authority decide you have changed enough to not be a threat to others.' Of course Rosalind and Queen Luna had withheld all information they had on the Tellurian Bud, no need to make the earth fairy more angry. 

The two friends sat in opposing glass cells, only allowed out three times a day for bathroom breaks and food would be slipped through the door. They'd specialised the cells so that Olivers, in an instant would be drained of all Oxygen so he couldn't start a fire, suffocating him for moments in the process (he'd learnt the hard way). Poppy's cell was completely see through, thick plastic. Making her unable to walk through since it wasn't a natural substance, there was no nature at all in her cell, restricting her from using any power at all. That wasn't even the worst of it as at any time they could funnel a painful sedative gas into her plastic cell which caused her to black out but always in pain. And even if when out of the cell they tried to use their powers, the nasty cuffs that were wound into their wrists caused an outcry of pain at every attempt. 

It was safe to say that Queen Luna, Rosalind and Andreas of Eraklyon had thought of everything. Those bastards. 

Currently they played a game, the only entertainment they could get was from each other. Something they found no difficulties in. Poppy lay on the floor of her cell with the small cardboard-like pillow under her head whilst Oli leaned his forehead against the plastic wall which separated the two, his face smushing up as he watched his best friend.  

"Hmm, can't do that since..." Oli gestured to the thick plastic walls, "ya know, the whole cell thing." He chuckled but there was no humour, only a slight undertone of anger. "But seriously answer the question chocolate flavoured shit or shit-flavoured chocolate?"

"Shit-flavoured chocolate," Poppy said after a pause, considering her answer, "At least then I know it's actually edible." 

Oliver sighed onto the plastic causing a fog to grow from his mouth, "Our minds are so alike I'm shocked we're not related." Poppy gave him an amused look as she pushed herself off the floor and sat the other side of Oli but not pressing herself to the plastic. 

"Okay, my turn," she hummed in thought, "Would you rather have finger sized nipples or nipple sized fingers?" That was a good one. 

"That's even more fucked up than mine!" Oliver retorted, considering they had been doing this for at least an hour by now and Poppy had been slightly judgemental of all the stuff coming out of his mouth. "But easy, finger sized nipples one hundred percent, cause imagine how much fun those could be. And like, with nipple sized fingers you could hardly do anything, they'd be so small unless your actually nipples are inches long. I think if someone did have nipples that big anyway they should get it checked out," Oliver shivered dramatically whilst Poppy held her head in her hands, she really didn't need Oli to explain his way of thinking.