008

Chapter eight - The paparazzi

"I'm out guys see you in a couple days!" I shouted as I opened the front door with my bags in my hands.

"Bye Sophia!" I hear everyone say before I closed the door and headed out to my car.

"Come on Theo in you go" I placed Theo in the passengers seat beside the drivers seat and placed my bags in the trunk.

.

It was now around 7 o'clock at night now and I'm getting ready for the dinner us girls were going to.

We all decided to eat at BOA steakhouse tonight, I'm pretty sure that I'll be picking up Nailea, Charli and Amelie while Madi and Avani take a uber to the resturant.

Once I took a shower, I got dressed in a fitted white cross over shirt with a nice skirt.

Then I went back into my closet and picked out my lavender air forces that Chase gave to me as a present for my birthday last year

I blow dried my hair and did some soft curls before I walked to my vanity and did some light make up

I blow dried my hair and did some soft curls before I walked to my vanity and did some light make up. Just a bit of masscara and lip gloss with a touch of eyeliner and blush.

I got a call from Charli asking when I was going to pick her up from her house, then I remembered that I was supposed to pick Amelie up first since she lived closer to me.

"I'll be there soon Char bye" I said before hanging up the phone and setting it down on my vanity table.

I stood up from my chair and walked out to my living room where I picked up a few of Theo's toys and put them in a basket I had bought him a couple days ago.

It was getting pretty dark in my apartment, concidering that the sun was starting to set and my blinds were half way closed.

When I got home earlier, I cleaned up a bit while on the phone with my team. Someone had hacked into my twitter account and tweeted some really inappropriate stuff about me and my family. I only found out when I got DM's on instagram about it while I was driving home.

Before I left my house to pick up Amelie, I made sure that I fed and gave water to Theo because I wasn't so sure how long we would take until we came back. "Alright Theo, I'll be back. Be good" I said and gave him a small kiss on the head before I walked out the door.

.

"Jesus Christ Girl you take so long to put your shoes on" I chuckled as Amelie buckled her seatbelt.

"Well that's because I had Blake on the phone" she smiled

"You and Blake, fricken Goals" I laughed as I drove to Charli's house

"You and Vinnie are goals too y'know, you both look like great friends"

"I mean we are, we've gotten close to one another during the two months we've known each other" I smiled "He's a really funny guy I have to be honest"

"But have you ever thought of dating him?"

"Oh" I said "Well I haven't exactly thought about our friendship like that. We tend to talk about Kevin a lot because he keeps calling me"

Amelie's face changed "still?! But it's been so long!"

"I know, sometimes when Vinnie gets the chance he'll answer the calls and get Kevin to stop bothering me for a few hours"

"The power Vinnie holds though" Amelie said as we laughed.

We finally made it to dinner with everyone, now we were in the middle of eating and catching up with one another.

"How come you always stay at the hype house? Are you moving in?" Avani asked

"We'll I'm not technically a member but I stay there a lot cause I'm just there almost everyday now"

"and I think we all know why" Nailea said as she smirked 

I sighed and shook my head "Oh shut up Nai, Me and Vinnie are just good friends thats all" I said and took a bite out of my salad. 

"whatever you say soph" she replied back

"How's the Modeling career going?" Charli asked "I heard you were going a photoshoot with teen vouge" 

I swallowed "It's in the process, I have a meeting with them this friday" I smiled

"I'm still surprised you didn't take the deal the first two times they asked you" Madi said 

"I was just getting started with my career and I had a small platform, it was also because I promised my parents that I would finish high school before doing anything too big like this" 

"Well when do you graduate?" Amelie asked 

"On the fourth of june" I said and drank a bit of my water

"Chase told me that you're parents were coming to see you graduate did you know?" Charli said as we started to finish up 

"Your check miss" a waitress said as I pulled out my wallet out of my purse and gave her my card "Thank you" She said before walking away from our table. 

.

As we were walking out of BOA we get stopped by some fans and paparazzi asking us questions. 

"Good evening Sophia" I hear one of the people with the cameras say as I took a picture with a small girl beside me. 

Once I got to a few more fans, I was able to answer some questions from the paparazzi

"What's going on with you and Vinnie?" The person in front of me said as I smiled

"Oh me and Vinnie! We're really good friends, and just overall he's a nice guy with a good personality" I said over my mask 

"You guy's aren't dating or anything like that?" 

"Oh no we aren't, I'm happily single" I said again with a giggle

"Alright alright, well are you looking for a guy or are you just waiting for it?" 

"I am honestly just waiting for the perfect guy to come forward y'know, but actually I'm not looking at anyone at the momment" I laughed "I really have to go but have a good night!" 

"bye!" I hear as I started walking back to my car with my friends.

.

A/n: I made this chapter too long didn't I?