27 | uninvited guest

Fucking finally

Fucking finally.

Now that I arrive in this goddamn hotel, there's nothing I want to do but to burn this place down into ashes. How the fuck that the owner of this so-called five stars hotel doesn't even know that there's a fucking pill party going on right under his nose?

I know that I'm tottering on dangerous ground here, so I have to be careful. After I park my car in the basement, I step out of the elevator casually, pulling my hoodie down to hide my face.

Yeah, right. In case the cops come or this incident blows up on the news, I've tried my best to escape jail. It's not the possibility that they will accuse me as a druggie or some drug dealer that worries me the most, but the probability that I might even kill someone tonight.

My fist shakes as I think about what they might have done to Luna. My heart is thumping like crazy. I've never been this scared. Scared that something horrible has happened to her.

I shove my hands into my jeans pocket, approaching the bell boy passing by in front of me. He's pushing a concierge trolley.

I clear my throat. "Hey."

The thin guy snaps his head toward me. "Can I help you, Sir?"

I go silent for a moment, studying his expression. "Yeah. I have a friend throwing a party in one of the private suites--"

"Is there anything I can help, Sir?" A security guard suddenly strides toward me before the bell boy can respond.

Shit.

The guard shoots the bellboy a firm look, making the bellboy walk off. Goddamit, I have no time for this -- I have to think fast.

"Yeah, I'm going to this party." I chew the inside of my mouth, throwing him a lazy stare. "My friend stays in one of the suites at the top."

The guard frowns. "Party?"

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Yeah." He scrutinizes me, and another scoff leaves my mouth. "You know what? I just want to meet my friend, Molly. It would be helpful if you can help me out, because my phone is dead and I can't call her."

It's my turn to study him. I've left my sentence at that to make it less suspicious without giving away the hint, in case this sick bastard is somehow involved.

With how he became alert the moment I talk about the private suites to that innocent bellboy, my gut tells me that he knows about it.

My eyes narrow at him. "You don't know her? I thought she's well known here." I sigh and shake my head in disbelief. "Perhaps, you know Adam? He's staying with her. Famous guy."

The guard nods a few times. "Adam."

I chuckle. "Come on, I just want to grab some Disco Biscuits from them. Just lead the way to this fucking party, man."