Chapter Twenty-Six.

Karl looks over at me, raising a brow. "What are we?"

I nod, confirming for him that my question is exactly as he repeated it. "Where does our relationship stand as of right now?"

"Well, I guess we could be anything you want. I don't really see any point in putting labels on stuff," He shrugged, going back to watching the tv.

I sigh, rolling my eyes when I see that his attention isn't on me. Deciding to take control into my own hands, I walk over, sitting on his lap, much like I did the night before.

"Hm? This position again?" He smirks, setting the remote down to look at my pouting face. He leans in, trying to give me a kiss. I dive over, dodging the advance. "Oh?"

I huff, crossing my arms while turning away from his handsome face. I know if I look too long, I'll give in and hand over whatever he asks of me.

"Are you really that upset with me right now?" He laughs, treating me as if I were a child. I don't give in though. Instead, I nod my head. "y/n, you've gotta be kidding me, the silent treatment?" His words don't deter me, and I stay in position, cheeks still puffed.

"Fine, you want to know what you are to me?" He questions, and I perk up, nodding my head a little too fast.

His fingers take my chin, making me face him directly. "You're mine."

I can't hold in the laugh that his response causes, my hand holding onto his shoulders as I finally break away from my moody fit. "Does that mean you can be my boyfriend?"

"I can be anything you want me to be," Karl laughs back, giving me a smell peck to the lips before letting my chin go.

I smile, sitting down on his lap properly so I can snuggle in to his side with a blush. "I love you."

Karl nods, running a hand through my hair as he changed the channel to something different. "I love you too, Liebling."

The new German nickname must've slipped from his mouth on accident, but he shows no reaction towards it. Instead, I'm the one that freezes up, my face heating and my brain fuzzing.

"L-Liebling? That's not something rude, is it?"

Karl looks over and sees the state I'm in before laughing. "You're a mess just from a new nickname? It's not offensive, I called you darling," His laughter makes me look away, feeling embarrassed with the blush now. "Oh don't look away from me, your face is cute when you're like that."

Why the hell am I acting like such a shy weirdo around him?! It's infuriating really, how my body is going against my mentality. I need to go back to being normal me!

"Fuck off," I shrug Karl away from me, seeing his smile grow.

"I won't lie, I've missed feisty y/n you know," He states, choosing to wrap his arms around my waist.

"And I've missed being a bitch," I smile, slipping in my old nickname just for fun.

"I think you've just missed being called Bitch."

. . .

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?
-the parents leave in the next chapter. I'm getting to smexy time so have mercy with the dm's 🥲