16: Collapsed

Author's Note: This is gonna be a long note. Basically in the last chapter I asked you all to vote that should there be romance in this story, and the one's who said no, won (not by a huge margin).

But for those who said yes, I'll be writing chapters based upon the romance route (with Touka), and they'll be uploaded in a few days after the no romance chapters. They'll be uploaded in the same book but their title will contain ROM: to indicate that these are romance chapters.

For example: ROM: Collapsed.

Also to all of those who asked for a route with other characters like the 1-B girls, that would require either us to become a hero again, or them to betray the heroes. So if you still want it, let me know. I'll probably make a seperate book for that.

I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Have a good time everyone!

"(Y/N) is that you?" 

(Y/N) looked up to see Touka looking at him with wide eyes. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to die. He was a monster, he was a killer and he didn't want to cause harm to only the two people who've cared for him in his whole life.

He knew he wasn't wearing his mask, so he tried his best to fake a smile and try to dismiss her off. There's no way she could recognize him, right?

(Y/N): N-No, I-I'm not (Y/N).

His voice betrayed him, as it cracked and sounded hoarse. He hoped that she'd buy his lie and leave, so he could end his suffering once and for all.

Touka: That voice, your eyes. You're definitely (Y/N), don't lie to me.

His eyes widened as Touka began approaching him. He didn't want this. He didn't want to hurt her. He didn't want anything anymore. He just wanted to rest…….

Touka stopped walking, as (Y/N) gripped his head and started screaming. She rushed to his side, only to be stopped again as (Y/N) began to speak.

(Y/N): I'M A MONSTER! I'VE KILLED PEOPLE! GET AWAY FROM ME! I WANT TO DIE! DIE! DIE!

On cue, his kagune emerged from his back, as he started to repeatedly stab himself with his own kagune.

Touka didn't know what to do. The people close to her were disappearing. First her parents, then Hide and now (Y/N) was in front of her trying to kill himself. She didn't want to lose him, she didn't want to lose what was remaining of her family.

Touka: (Y/N) STOP IT! LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE STOP!

She hopelessly ran forward to stop him, but (Y/N)'s quirk was stopping her from getting closer. She desperately cried for (Y/N) to stop, but it did not affect him.

Touka: STOP IT! PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME!

(Y/N): Please go away, I am a monster. I don't want to harm you, please I just want to rest.

His voice was desperate, tired, longing for care. It was clear to Touka that something really horrible had happened to him. His life was already a shitstorm, but something had happened that caused him to tip over the edge.

In one last desperate move, Touka activated her quirk. She knows that if this doesn't go as she has planned, she'll regret it. But after seeing the current situation, she knew she had to take the risk.

She raised her hands and started firing spikes at (Y/N)'s kagunes. Luckily for her, they were able to pierce through, causing them to halt their movement. She knew that this was her chance and she wasn't going to miss it.