prolong

A/N: Hey I had edited some parts of the prologue so if you're reading the story you might see if it changes.

"what happened?" Boboiboy said waking up after 2 weeks of being in a coma 

"Boboiboy!" His teammates yelled

"Ummm... Who are you and where am I!?" Boboiboy said as he looked around 

"I have bad news... due to the impact on his head it cause him to be unable to recall some memories in other words ....He has amnesia" the doctor said

After hearing this yaya, fang, gopal, and ying all tear up and fall to their knees and cried they couldn't believe it, they don't what to believe that there friend has amnesia.

What had happened that cause Boboiboy's amnesia-

Boboiboy were fighting and than

*Boom!!!!!!!*

A explosion went off near Boboiboy!!

"Boboiboy!?" Fang yelled seeing that boboiboy was standing next to the explosion

They ran towards the explosion site, while they were running the smoke had cleared, they saw boboiboy's unconscious body on the floor blood spilling all over his body.

They all ran towards him  and saw that there was a heavy impact on his head.

"Boboiboy! please wake up!!!" Yaya cry shaking his unconscious body

But he didn't not move a inch. They lifted him up off the ground and ran him to the space ship medbay.

"Please don't die on us boboiboy" fang said as he tried to hold back the tears but they keep flow down.

They arrived at tapops station and quickly got boboiboy into the infirmary we're he got healed up. And went into a coma.

Back to the present-

"No!! He can't have amnesia... he c.. can't....." Yaya said breaking down and crying

Ying was trying to comfort Yaya but she was crying to.

After awhile they calmed down a little and together they decided that it was best if boboiboy doesn't remember what happened during the time he was with them. It was a hard choice because they were all close to boboiboy, they didn't what to let him go.

The team was given a 2 year break due to the accident with boboiboy, during the two year break they will be back on Earth, it was for the best.

Boboiboy was put back to sleep until he gets back to Earth and return to the city he was raise In.

They had make up a fake story about what happened to him, they told him that he was in a coma for 4 years, His dad told him that.

His friends was still sad for the time that they saw boboiboy leave them. The memory of boboiboy keep repeating in their heads even the incident that had happened.

End of prolong.....

A/N: I mean this might be a new book I mean it is but it might be on hold for some time for some chapters of course but I'm happy that I can make a new story writing this app has always been my happiness for the time I wrote in this app this story might not be long but it's still story isn't it I mean wow I was tearing up writing this.