Lap-smut

I sat down on griffin's lap while the rest of the people we we're with were making TikTok's. (wow that was a tongue twister) I went on my phone fidgeting in my boyfriends lap trying to get comfortable. "Fuck Y/n stop moving like that you have no idea what your doing to me." He whispered hard as a rock.
"Oh I have some idea" I winked at him feeling it through his shorts. He wrapped his hands and arms around my torso so I couldn't get up. He gave my neck a quick kiss and whispering again told me what he was going to do to me later. "Baby if you don't stop acting like a brat, getting daddy all hard in-front of his friends, I'm gonna treat you like one." My breath hitched with every word he said. I looked up at him and smirked knowing that was exactly what I wanted. "Y/n!! Come do this with me!!" Charli told me referring to a TikTok dance she had just learned. "Don't even think about it" Griffin said. I looked at her in sorry and told her I would later, luckily she found someone else to do it with. "Griffin I can't stay here forever, we have to get ready to go to dinner soon" Right after he hear me say that he told everyone that he didn't feel good and I would be staying with him. I rolled my eyes as everyone said how he hoped he felt better and left the room to go to dinner soon. "Now we can be alone" he said smiling at me. I smiled back knowing I wanted it too. He lead me into his room and threw me on it. "Someone's eager" I joked. "Shut up slut you know you want me." I went silent after that because I knew he was right. I laid back and felt Griffin come on-top of me. "hmm baby your so fucking hot" He said
in-between kisses which made me moan pretty loudly. "Wait Griffin have they left yet?" I asked sitting up so he could hear me. "Babe who cares" he said pushing me back down answering me. "But I-" I started to speak again. "Shut up Y/n god- just enjoy this baby" Griff said trying to de stress me because he knew I was always over thinking everything. I hummed in reply and got comfortable again. He began kissing down my body again until he got to my heat. He looked up at me asking if it was okay. "Please Griff" I moaned out. He ripped off my panties and threw them somewhere in the room. "Baby you have to get those b-before we leave" I attempted to tell him since I didn't have any other clothes to spend the night. "Babe. Don't worry about it." He said again telling me to stop worrying about everything. "S-sorry I said as his fingers began pumping in and out of me and his tongue doing just as much. "Fuck griffin u-hh" I moaned out louder as he continued. He knew I was getting close and that I couldn't take much more. "You close baby?" He asked me knowing the answer. "Shit- ye-s" I stuttered out practically begging for my release. Suddenly Griffin stoped what he was doing. "What the fuck?!" I asked him impatiently. "Your not cumming without me in you Y/n." was his terrible answer. "Ugh-" I began to say when he cut me off "take what you get you little slut." "I'm sorry daddy" I said looking up at him with innocent eyes, the face I knew he couldn't stay mad at. "Open the draw Y/n" he told me pointing to the night stand. "Oh and grab a condom while your at it." he added. Me, impatient yanked the draw open and grabbed one. I gave it to him just for him to say it was the wrong one. "small" he read. "I'm offended you would even pick this up, these are for Bryce" He said disgusted handing it back to me. I went back into the draw to make sure I got the biggest size he had in there wondering why he would even let Bryce keep them in his draw. My thoughts were cut short when Griff yanked it out of my hand and pulled it on his length. Without anytime to adjust he pushed into me and began thrusting as hard as he could. Curse words were thrown through the air and the room along with us became all hot and sweaty. "Shit Griff I'm not gonna last much longer." I told him. "Me either baby" he responded. I could feel his hot cum poor into the condom which made me release on his cock right then. We both collapsed on the bed. "That was so good" He told me trying to catch his breath. "mhm" was all I could possibly say which pretty much backed up the fact that it was that good. I looked at my phone to see if anyone had texted me and I saw texts in the group chat about me and griff.

Swayla gc
Josh
Sick huh, ya right.

Bryce
We can hear y'all from the living room. Shut up.

Y/n
You shouldn't be talking Bryce, I found your extra small condoms in Griffs draw. Don't even start with me.

I could hear laughs coming from the living room as soon as I had sent that text.

Bryce
Whatever. We're leaving to go to dinner now.

Y/n
Okay Bryce you have fun with your gf. Oh wait you don't have one nvm.

Griffin
She got you there bud.

Bryce
Yea, yea. Bye y'all.

Y/n
Bye Brycey :)

I said using the nickname I know he hates.

I placed my phone back on the nightstand and turned myself over to where Griffin was laying on the bed. He smiled at me and cuddled into my shoulder. I laid my head on his too tied to hold my eyes open. I slowly drifted into sleep with the last thing I hear was my boyfriend telling me how much he loved me.

a/n- this was about 1040 words, I've never done an imagine that long-
hope y'all liked this, love y'all :)