33

Eunha sat on her seat, noises from around her falling into deaf ears

Eunha sat on her seat, noises from around her falling into deaf ears. She was completely unaware of Hyorin's questions and the boy's stares.

She couldn't even think straight as she stared aimlessly into space-her fingers unconsciously playing  with her necklace. A fit she'd do if she thinks about something, other than stare into the void that is.

Eunha snap out of it

She shook her head, gaze snapping up to meet her friends eyes once she heard Jaemin's voice in his mind.  They all shared a look of concern which Eunha just shrugged off.

"That's the second time you look like you were planning a murder"

"No she does not"

Hyorin glared at Haechan-who returned the glare, well having them be frenemies was better than one sided misunderstanding.

"I'm fine I was just thinking"

"Didn't know you were capable of that"

"Lee Donghyuck I swear to God I will skin you alive"

The said boy only giggled, whistling while looking away from Eunha's glare.

"Angry bird"

And here lies Lee Donghyuck, a beloved friend. Well fortunately for him the door burst open to reveal Eunha's seat mates.

Her gaze landing on a certain black-blonde haired boy as she immediately looked away feeling flustered. How can she not? She still remembers his face inches away from her and his breath fanning her cheeks.

"Hi seatmate"

Shotaro grinned to which Eunha returned-turning to look at the side she could feel Renjun's glare at her.

She could feel her cheeks flush as both boys sat down, Shotaro faced her-brows furrowed as the back f his hand made contact with her forehead.

"Are you ok? You're not sick again are you"

"I'm ok, it's just hot in here?"

Eunha shook her head giving the former a smile-not really believing it though Shotaro just shrugged his shoulders as he turned his attention to the blackboard as the teacher made his presence known.

Eunha could feel Renjun's glare at her side-she was sure it was about what happened the other day in the nurse's office and she just wanted to escape this awkward atmosphere.

"Once again you guys have a group project-groups of six this time"

She could feel sweat running on her back as she already knew she was going to be on the same team as Renjun-how she knew, well her gut was telling her so.

Everything was a blur until she could hear her name being uttered out by the dryad.

"Kang Eunha, Cho Yerin, Na Jaemin, Osaki Shotaro, Huang Renjun and Shim Jura"

Eunha stared at her right where Shotaro was seated-the boy looked pleased with the people he was partnered with.

Don't get her wrong so was she-if it wasn't for Huang Renjun. She looked at the boy from her peripheral view.

How his hair fell to cover his eyes as he took down notes as the teacher continued to discuss the group project.

She didn't even notice how long she was staring until he looked up and their eyes met-they held the gaze for a not more than a mili second before Eunha looked away.

She felt heat rising up to her cheeks, her eyes traveled across the room looking for something to stare at except him.

She heard Renjun chuckle, his somewhat deep voice startling her as she felt the hairs on her back stand. She groaned as she hid her face behind her hands-completely aware of the boy who stared at her with a smile.

Is he crazy?! Does he want to kill me? Owemgee, should I fake sickness? what do i do? he's staring, mom save m-

Her train of thoughts was cut off when her classmates stood up, exchanging places to be with their group mates.

She was about to stand up but a hand pulled her down, she looked at the japanese beside her whose smile was there as always.

"Where are you going? Everyone's here"

She looked infront of her to the two girls next to Jaemin, and sure enough everyone was there. She blushed in embarrassment-oblivious to the glare her other seatmate was sending Shotaro.

"So how should we do this?"

The girl she could identify as Yerin, inquired turning her chair around so she could get a proper look on her group mates- Jaemin and Jura following suit.

Eunha who seemed to be the only one lost, looked around for someone who could possibly explain but they all seemed busy pitching in-which made her feel bad, maybe it was an obssesion to help in whatever way she can.

A tap on her shoulder made her look to her left, almost getting a whiplash from the speed in which she turned her head. A notebook came to greet her-the page open on the notes Renjun was taking.

She looked at the boy who stared elsewhere, she could make out the faint red dusting his cheeks.

"Here atleast know what you need to do, idiot"