The Red Dragon 05

Before entering Roan, Dorma had given a letter of formality to the king informing of his son coming to the said kingdom.

Do note that this was not Euclidean's idea because he never cared for formalities. It was only because of his elf aide's suggestion that a letter was sent.

Since Dorma had a new king, neighboring kingdoms would have been wary of them coming to their land unannounced. It was a good move that they sent a letter for a visit. Both curiosity and doubt lingered thinking what could have been the reason of this unexpected exchange only to know that the crown prince of Dorma himself wished to come. Was it because they are planning to spy on Roan? Well, he didn't know.

But according to the envoy elf who represented Dorma, their crown prince is only five which made this situation a bit weird.

Why would they just casually let their crown prince go like that? Did they think that Roan kingdom would agree easily and baby that brat's desires? And what if the prince dies here?

Zed Crossman, the current king of Roan kingdom, wondered what could have been the hidden intention behind this yet agreed nonetheless considering that it might be a good thing to make alliance to this kingdom.

"Then allow me to set coordinates in this castle." The elf spoke formally. Despite looking down on humans, they definitely are one of the creatures upholding beauty and odd elegance.

"Alright. I hope you will follow the terms in agreement." Zed responded and left for his piled up paperworks leaving the young crown prince Alberu Crossman to wait for the coming storm(Raziel).

Sending the message through communication device, a portal automatically opened right in front of them in the same day.

Alberu Crossman, the crown prince of Roan kingdom placed both hands behind him as he looked front. His blue eyes stared straight, expression suppressed and remained wary of the person coming. He awaited the people who might pass through the portal circle device in front of them. Its been a few seconds but no one still came out.

The blonde thirteen year old prince noted that the new king was said to be a great magician. Which meant that his son, the crown prince of the neighboring country has a high possibility to be a magician like his father. But since he's only five, he was not expecting anything amazing at all.

He wondered if the prince of Dorma was having a tantrum that's why it's been taking too long. The portal in front of them looked like a shallow but milky water. It was pure white that one couldn't actually see what's beyond it so all that's left for them to do was patiently wait there, expecting something or that someone to come out.

The elf who represented Dorma remained quiet. He did not care at all if they ever offended Roan as they made them wait but his eyes were also full of anticipation and undeniable admiration that it was obviously sparkling which didn't make sense at all. Why would an elf feel such way towards a prince? Since when did elven have such sight for humans?

Waiting a few minutes more, a small feet finally came out of the circle. Everyone prepared to welcome the guest until finally, hair as red as fire and wide and bright green reptilian eyes that reflected an emerald jewel appeared in front of them.

Everyone awed the beautiful child as he finally showed himself. "Hello. I am I am Dorma's crown prince Raziel Rory Acheros." He placed a hand on his chest and made a cute yet elegant bow. "It's an honor to see your prosperous kingdom with my very eyes."

"You flatter us, your highness. I should be the one honored to finally meet the famous crown prince of Dorma. Praises of you had been going on around the continent, but those words could not compare as I look at the prince Raziel in person." Alberu replied.