Planezzzz🛫

"Oh my god. Derrick I'm-" Cupping her face, Derrick pulled her lips to his. A soft touch she hadn't felt, not even from Robert. Melting in his hold, she let him take the lead. Nipping at her bottom lip, Derrick wanted to savor this moment. If he was going to have her tonight, he was going to make sure she never forgot it. Her eyes hazy as her head swooned to the side. Not giving her a second to process his next move, Derrick scooped her up and carried her to the master suite of his plane. Laying her on the bed, he closed and locked the door. Tossing his shirt off, he took in the lust that burned in Mel's eyes. She was going to be the death of him.

Leaning down he captured her lips again, his hands caressed her body. Forgetting she was a married woman, she unbuttoned her shirt, allowing him to strip her down to nothing but her heels. She gave herself a silent pat on the back for choosing to start back ladyscaping over the past couple months. Her thoughts pushed back when Derrick ravished her neck, her skin a sweet hint of strawberry. Every touch, every kiss, every nip against her skin creating a pool between her legs. She gasped feeling his hand grip her thighs and pull her closer to him. A low rumble vibrated against her chest, Derrick's hunger rising as he made his way down her body.

Watching him feast, Mel bit her bottom lip. It had been years since someone actually took the time to adorn her body. His tongue leading the way as he marked her collarbone, trailing down to her perky mounds. Taking a titty in his mouth, he twirled his tongue softly around her nipple, a low wave engulfing her. She ran her fingers through his hair as her head kicked back. Switching sides, Derrick made sure not to neglect her other breast. Sensation running up her and down her spine, her breath mixed in her throat as she fought the urge to spill over. Moving down, Derrick peppered kissed down her stomach. When she put her hands over her surgery scar, he grabbed them and pushed them over her head.

She didn't need to hide from him anymore. Every part of her held a story and he found beauty in them all. He made sure to give her wounds attention and care, pushing her insecurities to the back of her mind. Spreading her legs open, Derrick kissed her inner thighs all the way down to her feet, taking her heels off. The anticipation enough to make her want to cum right then. Her mouth fell open when he pulled her to the edge of the bed. "Don't move....." He growled lowly, her pool spilling over. Admiring such a pretty pussy, his mouth salivated at the sight of her glowing aura while her cat shined back at him.

Wet and ready just for him. He felt slightly cocky, but this wasn't the time for his alter ego. He leaned down, the scent of her heat fueling his hunger. There was no way he couldn't eat the delectable treat placed in front of him. He flicked his tongue over her bean, her soft gasps making his member harder. Using the back of his tongue, he massaged her throbbing clit. Her sweetness escaping her pussy as she fought to keep quiet. Following the trail of her nectar, he plunged his tongue into her tight slit. The vice grip of her walls surprised him. He was almost certain she hadn't gotten any good loving in a while, but it seemed as if she hadn't been loved period.

Letting his skill relax her body, he had no intentions of fucking her into oblivion. He was going to give her the attention her body desperately cried out for. Whimpers fell from her lips as his tongue vibrated against her clit, dropping back down to stroke her heat. He couldn't help but to slurp up her sweetness. He'd be lying if he said he didn't dream of being able to get a taste of her. "Oh my god. Derrick I'm about to-" He slapped a hand over her mouth and picked up the speed of his tongue. He didn't need a warning, he wasn't cocky, but he was reading her body like an open book. Her legs shook as they draped over his shoulders. Not letting a single drop of her milk escape him, he growled against her pussy, satisfaction setting in.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he scooted her further up the bed. Standing up, he unbuttoned his pants. It was no surprise to see he didn't have on a single pair of drawers. Mel's eyes bulged at the sheer size of his manhood. Well endowed was an understatement. The man was a damn God. Thickness and length to reach heights. How could a man be so perfect? Stepping out of his remaining clothes, Derrick climbed on top of Mel, peppering her with kisses. His hips rocking his 10 inches of solid thickness against her wet snatch. Her nails lightly raking the muscles in his arms. Nerves rose and mixed with anxiousness.