K/DA

Chapter 3

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I'm back at my apartment, that's soon not my apartment. I took an extra shower because I could smell the lingering fumes of alcohol on me. Now, I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to wear the concert. At the same time, I'm trying to ignore what happen in this room yesterday as well as seeing all the stuff that April left behind. I did only give her five minutes.

"Fuck..." I say with a sigh. I look at my phone and I had some hours to spare before the concert.

I put on a fresh button up shirt and a clean pair of jeans. After that, I get some extra boxes out from when April and I moved in. I started to sort through everything of what hers and what's mine, as April was an avid fan of stealing shirts and hoodies from me. Before yesterday, I didn't mind it, now....I wasn't sure really. The whole thing with April was so out of no where.

{Time Skip}

I finished packing all of April's stuff and then put them outside the door. Luckily for me, she didn't take her key for the apartment with her. I then took out my phone, I go into my contacts then clicked on 'April'. I hesitated for a moment, then sighed and clicked call and I put my phone up to my ear. The phone was ringing, at least it wasn't a straight hang up. Then, the phone went to voice mail.

The tone beeped in my ear and I spoke "Hey....April. Since I'm not a asshole, or a complete dick, I packed all of your stuff and put it outside the apartment door" I then walked over to the couch and sat down then sighed "I don't know why you cheated on me, I thought everything we had was perfect, I guess we were far from it. After what I saw yesterday and finding out about the money...You broke my heart April, however, I'm not going to stay hung up on you....easier said then done though...but, there will always be that small part of my heart where you were......Goodbye April"

I pressed end then sat back and looked up at the ceiling "That's it. No more April....onto the next chapter of my life I guess"

After a few minutes of silence, I get up and checked the time. It was about time for me to leave to the concert. I go to the counter and on a hook on the wall was a set of keys. I take the keys and smiled to myself as I grabbed the helmet that was in the counter.

"I guess this is a perk of my new relationship status. No April being worried and telling me it's dangerous" I say then walked out of the apartment.

I smirked to myself as I made my way down to the car garage. After some time I reach my stall where you would say 'my baby' is. In the stall was my motorcycle that I spent a lot of money on.

"Good to see you old friend" I say to the motorcycle before hopping on putting the helmet on

I start the engine, revved it a bit, letting her purr a little. April wasn't very fond of me having my motorcycle, saying it was dangerous and all, but she understood that I loved it and wasn't one of those girls who would force me to sell precious things like this.