Accidental Hijinks

Izuku walked into the main room of the dorms where all his classmates were already gathered, conversing amongst themselves. He spotted a glass of orange juice just waiting. He swiftly chugged the glass.

"Wow, that was good! You guys are so considerate, leaving me some orange juice. Especially after everything that's happened!" The boy exclaimed a bright smile flashing across his face.

However, no one else joined his sentiments, the room deafeningly quiet, with everyone's faces suspended in utter shock, mouths agape and practically on the floor.

"Uh, Midoriya, that wasn't orange juice." Denki nervously replied.

"Yes, how do you feel Midoriya, anything... different?" Ida questioned.

"Not really, but it did taste kind of funny, why?" Izuku asked innocently.

The boy was too pure for all this trouble that seemed to follow him, though there was nothing anyone could do now about it.

"Well, that was a serum Aizawa-Sensei gave us. We were each only supposed to get a drop, i-it changes your personality slightly, but you drank the entire thing-" Uraraka squeaked out appalled at the idea herself.

"What the fuck Deku! I expected this from soy sauce or dumb-ki. That has serious side effects!" The blonde screamed, seeming to get across the direness of the situation.

"Side effects? Am I-I gonna be alright?" Izuku asked, tears beginning to form in his eyes.

"You'll be fine, damn nerd. Someone get that lazy bum!" Bakugou yelled, sending multiple people rushing to find Aizawa and explain the situation.

Katsuki was concerned to say the least for that nerd's life but to say he wasn't angry with his friend's stupidity was wrong.

Just then, Izuku began to feel dizzy as the serum began to take effect. The room swayed as people blurred together. What was going on?

Though just as fast as the room started spinning it stopped, leaving Izuku a little dazed. He felt strange. Light, but strange. It wasn't necessarily bad, in fact he liked it, enjoyed it even.

The rest of the room had surrounded the boy with concern lighting all their faces.

"Deku are you alright!" Uraraka shouted trying to help the boy up and steady himself once again.

"Of course, I was a little dizzy before, but now I feel great, in fact better than great!" Happiness and joy exuded from the boy, yet unease drifted through the room.

Something was off with the boy and his friends knew the orange liquid had taken effect, worry gleaming in their eyes as they fidgeted bracing themselves for the worst possible outcome. Izuku was extremely heroic, so it was possible that the serum would reverse that, and no one in class 1A wanted to deal with a villainous version of their beloved broccoli boy.

Tension filled the air as everyone awaited the boy's next words.

"Thanks Kacchan for getting everyone moving! I love you!" Izuku replied, a beam still resting across his face.

Everyone was left stunned for the second time. No one had expected that, in fact Todoroki and Ida had already turned their quirks on ready for a fight, but that had not been what they expected at all.

"What did you say?" Bakugou shouted back.

"I love you Kacchan, it feels so good to say it out loud, doesn't it?" Izuku responded by simply grabbing hold of the other's hand.

"Of fucking course that stupid shit would make Deku fall in love with me! God what is this, some fucking shojo manga?" Bakugou spat as the resident green bean kept fondling him, looking clearly upset with the attention, yet still doing nothing to stop it.

"What the fuck are you extra's looking at?" Katsuki screamed at the others now laughing at the aggressive boy that was snuggling with the innocent cinnamon roll.

"I knew you two were a thing!" Mina proudly exclaims.

"Yeah, you two look like a couple!" Sero teased.

"Shut up soy face!" Bakugou barked back.

"Don't upset Kacchan like that," Izuku was still smiling though a threat lingered in his voice, the room instantly chilling. "I would do anything for my Kacchan!"

Just then Aizawa decided to burst into the room unceremoniously as usual, breaking the tense atmosphere.

"Why is it always you, problem child?" Aizawa sighed, already tired.

"I like having fun! It's not my fault it leads to trouble." The boy pouted back, still holding his friend in a large bear hug effectively pining him in place. "Though not as much as I love Kacchan." Izuku practically sang, holding the violent blonde closer.

"Well it looks like the serum didn't affect Midoriya badly, he's just attached to Bakugou, but go see the nurse anyway. I'm going back to sleep. And problem child, stay out of trouble for the rest of today. I can't deal with this shit so early in the morning." Aizawa said as he rolled into his iconic yellow sleeping bag and yeeted himself out of the dorm.

"You heard Sensei, let's get Midoriya to the nurse!" Ida enthusiastically commanded.

"Yeah good luck getting him off of Bakugou!" Denki laughed.

"I'm not leaving Kacchan!" Izuku yelled back defiantly clutching his friend.

"Please let go Deku!" Uraraka tried, however she came away with a bite mark left on her skin.

"Midoriya this behavior is completely uncivilized." Ida waved his arms about reprimanding his usually mildly mannered friend.

Bakugou was laughing now, "ha serves you extra's right!"

"Don't encourage this!" Ida shot back almost as if they were discussing training a wild animal.

Yet, no matter who tried to get close to the boys Izuku was always a step ahead protecting his property with all he had.

"This isn't working, we should try something else, ribbet." Tsu offered.

"This should wear off eventually, right?" Denki asked, clearly scared of Midoriya's menacing form.

"It's supposed to wear off only after a few seconds, but Midoriya drank the whole bottle. He might be like this for days." Momo reasoned.

"You mean I have to deal with this clingy fucker for days?" Bakugou demanded.

Izuku hadn't had this much fun in, well he couldn't remember, literally! He loved having his friend turned lover this close. He never wanted them to be apart. It was strange, seeing as two seconds ago Izuku could clearly distinguish his lack of romantic feeling, yet suddenly they flooded over his senses. It was love at first sight! The kind that hits you all at once, and if that didn't warrant them being soulmates then he didn't know what would! No one would hurt his Kacchan, not even his friends, he would protect him till the end!

"How about we let them go together?" Tsu suggested her finger resting on her chin.

"Yes! Come on Kacchan, let's go together!" Izuku cheered suddenly, happy again.

"Fine, but no one speaks of this again, understand?" Katsuki suspiciously eyed his classmates.

"Anything for you Kacchan!" Izuku replied blissfully.

That's how it remained for three more days before the serum wore off, thankfully, Izuku didn't remember all the embarrassing things he did and said, however he never seemed quite the same. Perhaps those feelings weren't completely unwarranted or maybe the serum permanently messed up his already damaged brain. Either way Bakugou didn't mind too much as he still talked and hung out with the boy, to many's surprise, and a matchmaker's glee.