Part 29.

Reg POV
Narcissa came in and jumped on us," Wake up!  Get your arses out of bed."  She smiled as I groaned but Eli was still asleep.  I kissed her forehead, as everyone left. Her eyes started fluttering open.

I realized what she was wearing, she was only wearing a jumper, more specifically my jumper.  I looked at her and laughed, she grabbed a pillow and pulled it over her face

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I set her on the counter in our bathroom and she rubbed her eyes.  She looked like a toddler as she yawned and covered her mouth.  She leaned forward and leaned her head on my shoulder, I kissed her on the cheek.

I remembered Sirius was coming home for a few weeks, "my brother so coming home for a few weeks to visit before going back to your house." She looked at me and nodded. "I'm probably going to have to go back with him, my mom doesn't like when I'm over here all summer." I frowned at her when she said that. "Maybe you can come?" I smiled at that. I frowned again when the thought of going to her house came to mind.

She giggled at my pouty face, "Cmon let's get changed." I sighed and she laughed I stepped out from in between her legs so she could jump off the counter. I followed her into the closet, I put on my normal everyday vest and she put on a short sundress. I smiled at her, this girl has completely taken my heart, she has me wrapped around her finger.
Reg outfit

Eli's outfit

Eli's outfit

Elizabeth POVMe and Reg walked down the stairs so we could have breakfast, everyone was gathered around the table, I smiled at everyone as Reg pulled my chair out for me

Elizabeth POV
Me and Reg walked down the stairs so we could have breakfast, everyone was gathered around the table, I smiled at everyone as Reg pulled my chair out for me. Walburga smiled at his actions, pure blood Slytherins are taught to be like respectable ladies and the boys are taught to be the perfect gentleman.

It was ok since I liked dressing up some times to look nice, once no one is looking it's sweats all the way. As we began eating I felt eyes on me, Reg was sitting next to me and I looked over. I gave him a look as asking if he was ok, he gave me a nod and gave me the same look which I of course nodded to.

The black family treated me better than my family did, especially after getting into Slytherin. Even my own mother, who I was best friends with at the age of 12, she treated Sirius with more love than me. I was never close with my father, but I still loved him. Not anymore.

I gave James so many chances but I'm done with giving chances, he had five years to make up and he did that, but he also destroyed that little relationship with trying to control who I talked to. I finished my meal after zoning everyone out, I didn't realize everyone but the adults were giving each other looks, as if they were trying to figure out what was wrong.

After we were excused I walked upstairs to our room, I looked through my trunk and found my books from school and started studying them. I hear footsteps but ignore them and sit on the window well. I was so lost in reading I didn't hear the door open.

I looked up as I felt someone looking at me, "hi", "hey, are you ok?" It was Reg, he came up to the window well and scooted me forward, he sat down and placed his legs on each side of me and wrapped his arms around my waist. After he did that I leaned back against his chest and continued reading.

I felt him lay his chin on my shoulder and whisper in my ear," are you going to answer my question?" "What do you want me to say?"
"I just want to know if your okay is all." He turned my head so we were semi looking at each other. "I'm fine." He gave me an unconvinced look," I promise, I'm fine."

He mumbled something I couldn't hear and leaned back against the frame of the wall, I sighed shutting my study book and leaned deeper into him, he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. "You guys look so cute!" I hear Cissy yell. We look over at the door.

"Love leave them alone." Lucy came in dragging her out," sorry." He said short and quick. Reg tucked his head in the crook of my neck, "are you blushing?" He looked up at me," wha-what no!" He yelled trying to defend himself.

"Yes, yes you are!" I shouted laughing, "I'm going to get you!" I got up and started running down the stairs out into the garden. I could hear him running after me and he sounds so loud down the stairs.

I ran into the little maze hoping to trick him, I ran in one direction and eventually I lost him, I made my way out of the maze as I heard him yelling my name. I made my way back into the house and saw Walburga sitting with Orion by the fire.

I nodded to them out of respect and went upstairs, I knocked on Bella's room,"come in!" "Can I hide in here with you?" Cissy was sitting on the bed as well," what did you do?" "Might be hiding from Reg." She motioned for me to come in and I sat on her bed, "so why are you hiding from him?"

" I might have been teasing him for blushing." They both laughed at that and after we laughed we heard footsteps running up the stairs, "oh shoot that's him, get your arse in the closet behind the clothes." I nodded and walked into her closet and hid behind her dresses.

"Have you seen Elizabeth?" Oh shoot! He said my full name he gonna beat me up," no I haven't is everything ok!" Bella is an excellent liar she can pull off a lie. "Umm y-yeah everything is fine." He left the room and we all started laughing," he's so cute when he's flustered." The girls looked at me," what?"
"He so has you wrapped around his finger." Cissy looks at me and Bella nods in agreement.

"I know I can't help it, he's adorable, and he treats me right." They nodded in agreement, they knew their cousin would treat me right.