{000} Free Shavocado

Warnings: Mentions of blood, Bullying, Cursing.

Word Count: 4,200+

A/N: This is kinda like a prologue! Enjoy!

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

The fresh cooling breeze sweeps past your face as you stroll the stone pathway leading to Shoko's office

The fresh cooling breeze sweeps past your face as you stroll the stone pathway leading to Shoko's office. It was your 'check up' day which was mainly getting your blood drawn and stored away. The trees were a vibrant green as the wind gently pushes them back and forth, it was serene. There weren't many students which was probably why it was so quiet.

Arriving at the building where Shoko's office was you open the very familiar door, you came to her office on mainly the weekends and the occasional visit but at this point, it almost feels like every day. Walking down the hallway leading to your destination, you knock a few times before opening the door to see Shoko leaning over her desk looking at some paperwork.

"Good morning Shoko!" You say, your smile beaming from ear to ear.

Shoko along with Maki were the only people you could truly talk to...unfiltered. Sure, you had Megumi but it just felt different having a girl-to-girl talk.

"Oh good morning, ready to go?"She looks up from her desk after hearing you, giving her a quick nod to her question she gets up to walk over to you, putting her hand on the small of your back leading you out of her office and to one of the private medical rooms.

She opens the door and leads you to the uncomfortable bed in the middle of the room before she starts to get everything in order. She shuffles back over with all the medical equipment she'll need. Pulling your arm from your side, you hand it over to her as she pokes your arm to find a vein before sinking the terrifying needle into your arm. You look away on reflex, sure you've done this numerous times but the needles were still freaky. Shoko gets you settled in, making sure you were as comfortable as possible.

"I'm going to go get you some water and a snack okay?" Looking up at her twirling her hair around her finger before walking out of the room. It was a cute habit of hers and she tends to do it randomly and doesn't even realize she's doing it sometimes.

Patiently waiting in the room for Shoko's return, you look down at your arm. It was going to be sore after this, after having your blood drawn so much it was inevitable. Looking over your (s/c) skin, noticing all the tiny scars that littered your arm from the needles. It was something you were rather insecure about, sure people couldn't really see them unless they look up close but you could still see them and every time you have your blood drawn you can't help but let your eyes linger over them.

Letting out a sigh, you glance over at the clock in the room. Shoko's only been gone for a few minutes and yet it felt like forever, as much as you loved Shoko, you didn't love these rooms. White walls completely devoid of paintings or any color for that matter, just a clock making a loud ticking sound as the time slowly but surely passes away.