Princess and the Prince

What you all been waiting for the final part of this segment. Hope you all Definitely enjoy :)

Warnings *mention if abuse*
Y/n's POV:

"You look beautiful princess"

"Thank you..."

"Oh dont be so gloomy, at least you'll out live the bastard."

"Ye I guess"

All I could think about was Lauren, my Lauren. I just want to be held and loved. Im marrying a creep who is just gonna want me for physical reasons blah.

I was currently trying on my wedding dress. It was fine I guess, not what I wanted though. If I had to pick Id be wearing a pastel purple dress with a white daisy flower crown. Hhhhh but who cares thats the least of my problems. Tomorrow is the day I give myself to the king.

Lauren's POV:

I cant believe im gonna crash a royal wedding tomorrow.

I was currently making sure all the preparations for tomorrow night were ready. Everything down to my outfit had to be perfect. I wanted to sweep my baby off her feet when I came to rescue her.

I was able to by a suitable outfit with the help of Alec and Montero.

It was a crisp dress shirt with a beautiful dark blue, velvet vest. I was hopeful y/n would like it.

The wedding was early in the morning so I would have to be ready even earlier for my plan to work

The wedding was early in the morning so I would have to be ready even earlier for my plan to work. Lucky for me the king invited everybody from the kindom so getting in would be rather easy.

~♡~

*Next morning* Third POV:

All the maids and waiters had set up the lavish event. Every inch of the ballroom was pollished and shined to give of an everlasting glow.

 Every inch of the ballroom was pollished and shined to give of an everlasting glow

There were already guest lining up to witness such a marvelous event.

The princess was already awake, being done up for the occasion. Her hair was in beautiful flowing waves and she wore cute white daisies in her hair. Light pastel makeup was being applied to her face delicately. Even though she embodied a goddess she was not happy. She couldn't help but feel she was throwing her life away.