35: 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦 ★

"Darling," Elvi sweetly says

"Darling," Elvi sweetly says. I sit on her vanity chair, her sitting in between my legs as she paints my nails a light blue color. "I n-need you to do something f-for me."

"What is it?" I question, watching her hand finish the last stroke of paint. 

She screws the lid back onto the nail polish bottle before turning to me with a smile on her lips and happiness in her eyes. "You h-have to get everyo-one that's not busy and make them go t-to the living r-room downstairs so I can p-paint their nails."

"You know they're not gonna let you do that," I reply, raising an eyebrow at her.

"That's what y-your for. You c-can threaten them for m-me." She sticks her bottom lip out, making puppy eyes and clasping her hands together in a begging way. "P-please, daddy."

I shake my head, softly laughing at her. "You're such a brat, love," I teasingly say to her while my hand trails up and down her waist.

She pushes her lips to mine, moving them together slowly. "But I-I'm your brat," she whispers, her breath fanning against my mouth.

"Are you?" I ask, tilting my head a little.

"Mhm," she hums. "A-all yours, daddy."

I smile at her, giving her another kiss on her soft lips. I then just stare at her, soaking in her beauty that I'll never get over.

"A pretty brat too," I say, softly brushing my finger against her sparkly cheekbones.

"Y-yes, sir. Now g-go do what I-I told you to," she demands. "Please," she adds after I glare at her.

"Good girl," I praise. Picking her up off of my lap, I set her on her feet and give her a quick nose kiss.

"Make sure y-you threaten th-them g-good enough," she reminds me as she literally pushes me out of her room.

"Yes ma'am."

~

I've already gotten Leo, Nico, Giovanni, and Atticus, now I'm trying to get Lennox to go.

"I told you no. I'm busy being fabulous," Lennox argues.

I grab a handful of his dark hair, pulling him to stand off the couch as he groans in pain. "I'm not messing with you Lennox, get your ass into the living room."

I let go of his hair and he jumps away from my reach, rubbing his head as he glares at me. "Please," I add with a sweet little smile.

"Fuck you," he mutters but exits the room anyways.

I follow behind him, walking down the stairs and turning into the living room where Elvi is currently painting Gio's nails.

"Oh hell no," Lennox says, trying to turn around and leave but he's stopped by me. I give him a look, turning him back around and shoving him into the room.