Trust

As of right now and for the rest of the story Addi, and Noah are not Twins. Addi is older still and they were still extremely close as kids but they aren't twins. They are 11 months apart. If you have questions you can always ask.

Thursday

I got in my car and drove as slow as possibly to my house because I didn't want to go back. I walked inside and The whole family was on the couch my dad jumped to his feet and hugged me, I hugged him back because he didn't yell at me for hanging out with someone.

"hey dad" he didn't say anything just kept me wrapped In his hug. He pulled away and then said "where the hell were you, we were all worried sick" I laughed a sarcastic laugh and looked at my dad and said "you missed me. I don't think they did but believe what you will"

He looked at the girls sitting down and then back at me "where were you dixie" I know if I said Noah they would get mad but this was now my intension. "oh I was with the one and only Noah Beck" Charli giggled and Addi just stared at me. My mom on the other hand gasped and left the room.

"I'm surprised Addi and Charli didn't say anything I mean they knew" my dad looked at the other girls and said "really" char nodded and Addi eyes turned apologetic once more sand I hate to say but it was getting to me.

I grabbed my bed and began my walked to my room when Charli sudden words stopped me in my tracks. "Your coming to the party right dix" this was the first time she called me dix in a while. She didn't say this with a bitchy she sounded like the Charli I knew before . I didn't know if she was playing tricks on me or Addi knocked so sorry sense in her.

I turned around and said "I will be there" and I turned back to walk and as I made it up to my last step I said "with Noah by my side of course" I heard Charli laugh again but it sounded genuine like she got my sarcastic tone again.

Addis 18 Birthday was Saturday and I was kinda scared. I knew that I would be invited and TLBOE would be too. I think Addis has the kindness somewhere in her heart to invite Tatum and Noah but if she didn't I gladly would.

I already knew what I was getting her. I had ordered a Pandora Bracelet. I also had ordered a Necklace with Addi engraved on it. Those would be arriving tomorrow. Me and Noah decided on going to the mall tomorrow also so I would get tiny stuff there, and help Noah get his stuff for her.

I would finish the gift off with a card and put all of the stuff in a box. The box would be decorated by me and that would be it. I would throw a bit of cash in there and she would get a Chick-fil-a gift card. Everything else I got would come as a surprise to her and me.

Before I started getting ready I texted Noah Wear something that matches with a blueish, Grayish shiny dress.

He responded with a Okay and do you want me to knock or not?

No they are all on the verge of a mental break down and you will cause it to happen. No offense

None taken see you later love

Butterflies

-

After a hour I was ready to leave for the party and I was pretty sure Addi, and char had already left but it was okay because Noah was picking me up.

I wore a Dress that didn't go over my knees, it was blue and a gray mix and it had rhinestones and glitter all over. I decided with simple makeup and a white Rhinestoned clutch, Silver Bracelets, and a Necklace my Grandma gave to me before she passed. It had D.D on it as those were the initials she told my mom she wanted, and my mom gave to me.

Noah texted saying he was here. I Got my white heels on and walked out the door sending my mom a glare and my dad a semi-smile. Even though I was stopped with my dad "where are you going" my smile dropped and I rolled my eyes "the same place your prized daughters went" my mom opened her mouth to say something nut closed it.

"if you don't mind Noah is waiting for me so I have to go" I grabbed the door handle and slammed the door behind me. Noah looked up from his phone and smiled but his smile dropped when he saw the frown on mine.

He wrapped me in a hug and started swaying side to side "you said they were on the verge of a breakdown not you" I looked up at him and said "I just don't know anymore" he kissed may forehead and walked me to the passenger side of the door and opened it for me. He closed it behind me and walked on to his side, he grabbed my hand and said "it will get hard but I promise it will be okay" I nodded and said "but tonight will be good and our first mall adventure together will be good too"

"that's the spirit and you look Drop Dead Gorgeous Tonight Love" he made me blush. "thank you" he nodded and kissed my hand that was intertwined with his.

-

An hour later me and Noah hadn't left each other side like I told char. We had a couple of drinks but we weren't light weights so it didn't affect us that much. Me and Noah were sitting at the bar when 2 girls walked up to us

Or should I say Him.

They started talking with there Flirty Fake Ass Voices talking about how he was hot, and cute and they they should get each others numbers. Noah declined like 20 times and they kept making their appearance  more irritating. They started to become touchy and Noah was trying to get them off but Noah knows to respect a girl and would never push them even if he was uncomfortable.

I got up and Began to walk away when Noah grabbed my hand and twirled me around in a flash to face him before he made our lips touch. The girls stood shocked behind us and  when I pulled away I laughed and he said "its always you dixie" and I finally believed it. Through my doubts I knew he was telling the truth. We walked off leaving Bitch 1 and 2's mouths open in shock.

He walked me outside to the back where Taylers pool laid there I took my heels off and dipped my feet in the water and Noah followed. We sat there talking for and while and we both stood up I bent down to grab my shoes but he stopped me and wrapped his hand around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. "can I ask you something" he said breaking the silents "mhm" I hummed.

"Dixie I love you and don't think I can stop myself so will you be my girlfriend" I smiled and my heart exploded I kissed him and then jumped like a 5 year old saying yes. Then he kissed me again and said "are you ready to leave" I nodded and we walked past drunk people to his car.

We made it to my house 10 minutes later and we both got out the car He kissed me goodbye and said "goodbye my love" I smiled and said "goodbye baby" and I could feel his heart melt and he smiled and kissed me one more last time and said "I like that" I nodded "me too" before out hands separated and walked into the dead silent house. Char and Addi were still at the party and my parents were asleep which worked in my favor

 Char and Addi were still at the party and my parents were asleep which worked in my favor

Dixie outfit