Chapter 37:AI

3rd Person Pov

After a long tiring day (Y/N) decided to fold her arms infront of her and sleep on her desk.

'So comfy'

"Whoa!"

"What the heck?!"

"They're crowding the exit!!!What are they here for?,"Mineta exclaimed a 'little' terrified at the flood of students who blocked their only exit.

Peeking in her arms (Y/N) groaned in displeasure as the noise started to increase,disturbing her sleep.

"They're scoping out competition retard,"Bakugo started as he casually walks towards the door.

"They wanna see the gang who  came through the villain ambush.They're checking us out before the big battle asshole,"he continued.

Words cannot be  describe as to what Mineta felt right now as the usual ticking time bomb remained calm for the first time that they have been classmates which almost made him piss his pants.

"Sorry that's him in his neutral mode,"Midoriya said to the poor grapes who was pointing at the teen completely petrified.

The sound of a chair scraping made the blacknette straighten her back and looked into the cheery racoon eyed female.

"Hiya!(Y/N)!,"the female in return only blinked in confusion.

"Hi?"

"So blah blah blah blah"

"It's pointless to try.So fuck of,ya goddamn extras,"Bakugo said as he looked at the other students outside of their classroom,addressing them with his catchphrase for strangers, 'Extras'.

"Don't go calling people you don't know an extra right off  the bat!,"Iida lectured with his signature hand chop;while pushing his glasses.

The chatty pink alien continued to try and converse with the quiet blacknette whose attention turned to Bakugo.

"I came to see what you kids are made of, true,but I didn't think that you'd be this arrogant,"the sudden masculine voice of a familiar male made (Y/N) stood up from her seat making Mina questionably look at her in confusion.

"Are all kids enrolled at the department of heroics act this way?"the male continued which irked the once calm blond as he stepped forward.

Everyone besides a few shook their head in disagreement to which the teen ignored and carried on with his speech.

"I'm a bit  disillusioned so that's it huh...There are lots of kids who winds up in the general educational department or other departments because they failed the heroics one.Did you know that?,"rubbing his neck the purple haired male looked at the ruby eyed teen.

"And based on the results of the Sports festival  people who can even
come under review can be transferred to the heroics"

Upon hearing the mysterious male's statement the whole class 1-A became tense as there is a possibility that they can be replaced saved for the blacknette who continued to stare at the male.

'He looks kind of familiar who is he again....'

"Master...,"AI called out to her making her create a little distance from Mina who was in the midst of shock.

"What is it?"

"I have already hack the account and download the file regarding ***************"

"Good work,"hearing his master's praise AI couldn't help but feel a bit smug.

"I also have the done the things you requested-,"(Y/N)'s eyes flashed a cobalt blue before it reverted back into brown.

'Hehe cruel as always (Y/N)-chan~'

___________________________________

Lifeline:Lol hello I'm back and I know some of you are surprised by the new book cover....so..I hope you guys like it because I have a hard time finding a perfect one for this book nyufufufufu.I spent my night searching far and wide just for it.

G:Oh shut up!You just typed it up from Google or Pinterest!And edited it.

Lifeline:You....YOU MEANY!I HATE YOU G!WAHHHHHHH!!!

Original Lifeline:Oh hi G-WHAT THE FRICKYTY FUDGEBAR!WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Lifeline:I am you,You are me!

G:The heck is this load of bullcrap.

Original Lifeline:Ugh!

Lifeline:Hahahahaha! You're the impos-

G:*voted the latter Lifeline as the imposter*

Original Lifeline:Much better..So what did I miss

G:Nothing actually...

Original Lifeline:*stares*

G:*cough*Well the yeeted one exposed your new book cover

Original Lifeline:Sh**!Oh well *shrugs and looks straight out of the phone screen*

G:Hey! Don't break the fourth wall!

Original Lifeline:I hope you guys like it *grins*

G:HEY LIFELINE LISTEN TO M-

Original Lifeline:ZZZZZ.....

G:UGH!

Lifeline:Btw

Lifeline:Btw.... Don't forget to vote and comment( ╹▽╹ )/

G:HEY YOU'RE AWAKE !

Lifeline:No I'm asleep and dead

G:YOU SHITTY BASTA-