Chapter 27: Family

Family

~~~

"Lyon has been cleared," Maria tells me as Natasha and I enter the common room, "We are just prepping him with a suit."

"Great," I tell her as I sit on the couch. Natasha sits next to me as Tony walks in.

"Hello, ladies," Tony says with a tablet in his hands, "Found the Hydra base with Loki's scepter. It is in Sokovia. Due to him just being put on the team and still needing to train before going onto the field, Lyon will not be joining us. Suit up. The rest of the crew will meet us at the rendezvous point."

Tony smiles before walking out. "I'll be right there," I tell Natasha as she stands up. She nods with a small smile before kissing my cheek and making her way to our room. "Can I tell Tony?" I ask Maria as I look up at her.

"After the mission. We can't have this affecting him right now," Maria tell me and I nod with understanding. "Also," Maria tells me as I stand up, "You're new suit is in your room."

I smile brightly before puling her into a hug. "Thank you," I tell her before leaving. I make my way to my room, but stop when I see Natasha holding up my new suit.

I close the door and walk up behind her as I place a kiss on her neck before taking it from her hold. "I like it," she tells me with a smile as I put it on. The suit is all leather, but the top is tank top like, exposing my tattoo. My shoes are blue along with collar area of the top. I chuckle as Natasha then hand me blue fingerless gloves.

"Something different," Natasha says as she put them on me. She the caresses my cheeks and smiles before kissing me, "And no more mask. I also have something else."

Natasha grabs a case from under our bed and I look at her confused. "I got it fixed," she tells me as she pulls a sword out from inside. "The same handle, just new metal," Tasha says as she hand it to me. I smile brightly before hugging her as she hands it to me.

I run my fingers over it and I feel something wrapped around my waist. "A new holder. One for your sword and one for your gun," Natasha tells me and I smile as she places a pistol in the holster.

"Thank you, Nat."

I place my hand on her cheek before running my fingers through now her shorter hair.

"Let's go, guys," Tony speaks through the speakers in our room, "We don't have all day."

I roll my eyes at Tony's voice. "I'm going to break those speakers," Natasha tells me and I laugh at her before we walk out.